Reviews for In Midnight Sleep
tawniemarie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Welcome back! I loved Leaves of Grass, and really look forward to this part of Jasper's story. He's by far my favorite character in the Twlight fandom.
fallensidhe chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
OMG! I am so glad that you're finally posting this :) can't wait to read more!
KatGio chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
YAY! It's finally here! Im so excited to see where you take Jasper's time with Maria. Can't wait for chapter 2
pegasus5406 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow...that was awesome. I don't think I've ever read Jasper point of view as he was going through the change. Very intuitive. I loved Leaves of grass and I look forward in reading this story...thanks hon...bigg huggs Peggy
totally loko x10 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter! I like the Walt Whitman poem at the beginning.
soulsistersinaslan chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great start.

I have a ton of questions right off the bat, but I won't post them all here. I'll spread them out. I hope we get to see his darker side more. I don't know if you are going to distinguish between Jasper and the Major and the God of War. I am interested to see how you deal with all of that information and influence from other fanfictions.

Please post the next chapter soon.

Great to have you back!
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aloha!

So once Jasper wakes up from being turned he will forget his time with Bella while he was human and then we jump into Canon Jasper?

Looking forward to seeing where you go with it I really like heartless Jasper and how he handles it all :)
bmitw chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Jasper doesn't know what has happened to him. So it is reasonable that he would try to put it in a framework of what he knows ie war. I am looking forward to reading this story as it covers an aspect of Jasper's life that is usually only mentioned in passing. And I have no doubt that with your amazing talent that you will bring it to life.

Must be that Australian accent that you think in, hmm? ;)
runnerchick chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I did a little internal squee when this update popped into my inbox. Your writing is poetic, as always. Even when talking about blood and gore. I can't wait to see how Jasper's journey with crazy ass Maria goes.
KM525 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Squeeeeee! So excited about the new story.

Ewwwww, mental picture of Jasper opening his eyes in that room full of blood & body parts. *shudders*
Lacrimosa Moon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
yay, you're back! I have been looking forward to this story. Great start!
bamababenv chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I'm so excited for this story! You've already got me hooked.
slc6548 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
My you sure have a way with words - good start.
Kikiki.83 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
intriguing!"b..beautiful"..was it bella he can't remember?hope in the end we will see him with her!cant' wait for the next chapter!
Saw-v1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
So I don't get it... This will be Jasper's life with Maria? But after his escape, will we see him with Bella?

Great chapter anyway!

Can't wait for the next one!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11