Reviews for In Midnight Sleep
T713 the new Mrs.JasperW.Hale chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I cant wait for the next chapter
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
A sequel, in sorts, I'm so happy to have more of your work to read
it's simply me n you chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Interesting take on how he is beginning to feel others emotions. He took that fear & used it to take now the nomads.
ScaryAsianVampire chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
awesome story! i never wouldve guessed that he had the power to move things tho :) update soon!
BeautifulKatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I really loved the fact that you have written something like this, because I know that there aren't very many stories like this out there. I really enjoy it and look forward to the new chapters!

I do wonder though, if this is a companion story to Leaves of Grass or will you stop it when he meets Alice?
wendy1969 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
poor bugger
ilovetwlilght chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
another great chapter please hurry and update again soon
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Great chapter i loved reading about how Jasper is learning to use his gift with out even realizing it cant wait to read more
ilovetwlilght chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
love it love it love it!
ilovetwlilght chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
great chapter i love this story so far hope you keep it going
ilovetwlilght chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
great 1st chapter i cant wait to read the rest of this story
blacknblu30 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Are you posting this on twiwrite or somewhere else? I really like the take on Jasper in this and him learning his ability as well as Maria and the sisters. I really hope you finish this one as I really am enjoying it. Please let me know if it has been moved.

Brianna
JynxxD chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I'm impressed with your writing abilties. You have well-thought out plots and your style is very fun to read. I like your characterizations and think that you are very talented in conveying feelings and emotions without being repetive or overbearing; a good balance.

The plot of the story is quite gripping and I am looking forward to reading more of Jasper's time with Marie before his way back to Bella.
Flamewhisper chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I can't believe that I missed this. With as many times that I have read "Leaves of Grass" I thought I had already checked the box for author alert. I am so glad that I found this on your profile. I might have to delay my current rereading of LoG in order to catch up on this story. The first chapter is great so far. I can't wait to continue.
LuckyStar0489 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Are you going to continue this story?
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »