Reviews for In Midnight Sleep
Arigato210 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Hello Arigato here,

Just picked up your story love it so far, I have to say there are not that many (least of all well written) stories about Jasper's past with Maria. Im excited for this one...to record the sorrow anguish and lust he felt in Maria' army makes me feel closer to the characters we all love. Presently, though the emotional atmosphere has yet to effect him given his very new ability, in his newborn haze I don't expect much of a reaction , yet. But I love the way you've portrayed him thus far and Maria and the girls im looking forward to the rest.
parkesy23 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Great thanks
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Look forward to reading
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Awesome. Love the slow introduction to his power. Keep up the great work!
T713 the new Mrs.JasperW.Hale chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I cant wait for the next chapter
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
A sequel, in sorts, I'm so happy to have more of your work to read
it's simply me n you chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Interesting take on how he is beginning to feel others emotions. He took that fear & used it to take now the nomads.
ScaryAsianVampire chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
awesome story! i never wouldve guessed that he had the power to move things tho :) update soon!
BeautifulKatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I really loved the fact that you have written something like this, because I know that there aren't very many stories like this out there. I really enjoy it and look forward to the new chapters!

I do wonder though, if this is a companion story to Leaves of Grass or will you stop it when he meets Alice?
wendy1969 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
poor bugger
ilovetwlilght chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
another great chapter please hurry and update again soon
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Great chapter i loved reading about how Jasper is learning to use his gift with out even realizing it cant wait to read more
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »