Reviews for In Midnight Sleep
Agrutle chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Thats funny that Lucy and Nettie want him gone. I don't think it will happen lol.
KM525 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Whoops, looks like he overstepped his bounds this time. Nettie is pissed! No food and no reward from Maria.
rmcrms5 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Jasper is beginning to figure out his gift. He needs to use it on the sisters to get them off his back.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
I can't imagine why Nettie wants to torture Jasper more than any of the others. I think she is jealous of her sister, Maria but still that is awful.

I feel very sorry for Jasper having to go through that.
Lacrimosa Moon chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
hmm, it looks like Maria has feelings for Jasper that are beyond her attraction to his hotness. I don't blame her. great chapter!
Kiiimberly chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Poor Jasper. It's funny seeing him try to understand his ability.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Jasper's gift is making itself known. That is so cool.

I really dislike Nettie.

I'm rally glad that Jasper got further along in the pledge than everyone else.
KatGio chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Yay welcome back! I was stoked to see this update, i've been waiting! Looks like Jasper's starting to figure out his gift. Wonder how long it takes for Maria to catch on. Interesting take on Nettie & Lucy's relationship with Jasper, I havent read their relationship potrayed as that jealous before..I like it! Keep em comin!
katandjasper chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Interesting, can't wait for more.
pegasus5406 chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Whooo...that was intense...great chapter hon...loved it...thanks can't wait to read more...huggs Peggy
DutchGirl01 chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Wow, Maria is sure is something. Great work on writing her character. A week without eating, poor Jasper. Can't wait what you have planned next.
bmitw chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Jasper is being somewhat noble in covering for his fellow vamps, but it's a dog eat dog world. I hope that decision doesn't come back to bite him.

And Nettie seems to have a set against him. Is it him per se, or tensions with Maria? Given what eventually happens to her, it might be the latter.

Looking forward to the next update. :)
Laurie Whitlock chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
another great chapter. Poor Jasper so completely confused about his new gift and still never knowing what's going on
soulsistersinaslan chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Great chapter.

Please post more soon.

Sorry about the short review, I am really tired and about to go to sleep.
Nissy Padfoot chapter 4 . 4/2/2012