Reviews for The Woman
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Nicely written and it certainly worked for me! Can't wait to find out how Molly will react, both to Sherlock being bullied and badly hurt, albeit accidentally, and to what extent she may be compelled to participate for Irene's sexual gratification - perhaps by Irene's threats to punish Sherlock further unless Molly co- operates!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I hope Sherlock learns to take control.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Please continue.
Elli Vaughn chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
OMG Best Chapter Ever! I love Irene forcing Molly to blow SHerlock. You have a deliciously wicked mind:)
Eldar-Melda chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Poor Sherlock and Molly.

Perhaps you should be nicer to them.

Bye. :)
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Love this! Update;)
TinkerbellxO chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Yikes! This was an intense and erotic chapter. You've done a great job keeping it classy. What will Irene do next?

Tink
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Love this ;)
star jelly chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
I love this story! It's so good and steamy, and Sherlock,John, and Irene are so true to characters! This is just an amazing story.

One thing that I would like to see, would be for Sherlock to learn enough that he is able to take control of Irene, and turn the tables.

No matter what you decide, I cannot wait to read more!

*jelly
Eldar-Melda chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Irene is a queen bitch but at least she does things in the hot way.

I bet Irene wants Sherlock for real right now;

She doesn't want him to be a mere client but a a lover.

I bet this is why she goes to Saint Bart's for this reason.

Molly will be horrified.

Bye; :)
nataliet9 chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I was just wondering what is happening with this story a few days ago, you haven't updated for a long time, but here you are. Sherlock was a master of chemistry; and so, by extension, he was a master of everything- I liked this sentence in particular, besides the obvious of course. I'm curious to see how sweet little Molly fits into Irene's agenda.
Stockholmwriting chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Well, that IS a dominatrix.
thesorcerousnation chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Uhhhh ohhhhh... XD
ForeverShippingSherlockIrene chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
are you even going to update? i need more. GAWD
thesorcerousnation chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Poor John, lol... Sherlock's not going to be in any state to help him for a while! XD Can't wait for more!