Reviews for Attracted to a Weasley
JC chapter 1 . 4/15
its intriguing, good start!
Haya chapter 9 . 2/17
George does the same thing in the movie but with Harry and Ginny
A friend chapter 11 . 2/5
Real funny
Loved it
Jaz chapter 11 . 1/23
Awesome story
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
That was really good actually.
hermione chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
oh no you have no idea how wrong you are ... (get ready...)

OMFG YOU ARE SOOOOOOO WRONG! I IT!
zeethefangirl1703 chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
I love how nonchalant Ginny was when she told the twins. I just about died from all the laughing I did.
Amanda Sullivan chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
This is already a great story! I am usually a good guessed since I've been in the fanfiction game for months and read HUNDEReDS of fanfics. It was either, her mom had another baby but gave it up to a family which would cause trouble with the Weasley family or she was a Veela. I love that idea. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2017
Great ending to the story, but I feel it wasn't done. I know your sorry (which I am fine with) but it seemed like it could have gone a little longer for this story and then make a sequel. I really do love the plot and how the characters fit in so well. You are a wonderful author!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2017
I love the way you ended this chapter, the twins reaction made me laugh. Great Job!
Thewriterisme93 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
lovely story, I read it years ago and have finally found it again. I love the way you wrote Hermione and Fred
Grahamgirl93 chapter 11 . 2/17/2017
Enjoyed this story so much!
Me chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Well;Veela plot is the most unoriginal ;Love how you made Bill a soft hearted person.
HPFremione21 chapter 11 . 8/19/2016
awesome story! omg i loved it!
HPFremione21 chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
the puppet was so funny i feel the same way around them there creepy that and porclien dolls