Reviews for Collision
moerie chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
I liked this story ! It was so dramatic and I could kill the other driver. How could he been driving while drunk? The name of the paramedic was nice. I loved it written with "ie" instead of "y". Its just the same how my name is written :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Loved it! Very heart wrenching and well paced.

I like that it wasn't a mission gone wrong too - seriously all the messed up missions Brandt goes on in Fanfic is scary. That man needs a new job )
jpgFury chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Very engaging - heartbreakingly sad, but engaging. Need to read more!
Target Zero chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I love your Brandt whump stories. They're so gripping, I just have to read the whole thing. Can't wait to read your other stuff.
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Tat was awesome!
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Yes, I love you for it.
Anise Nadiah chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Totally love all the Brand whumpfest. And the team bonding. thanks for such a good fic, I hope there's more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
"All amalgamated into one cacophony of existence."
Awesome.
Keiko-kohai chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Okay, I know you wrote this a while back and are waaaaay done'with it. I usually don't review a story until I get to the last chapter, but I had to make an exception for this.

I just wanted to stay that I love this story, no matter how it ends. At the end of this chapter, when you added the beautiful Firefly reference-which is so applicable it hurts-I almost cried. You have no idea how much I love you right now.
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
hahahaaaaaaa! *gasp* the ending was quite wonderful.
R.U. Lisnin chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Really good!
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
And what a wonderful wumpfest that was. Great writing, great whump and great comfort. My favorite bit was Ethan soothing Will in the car.
astridv chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
I enjoyed this story!
mudstalker chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Nice whump fic. Though I was wondering how Brandt could talk with a breathing tube down his throat. Also, what happened to the drunk driver? I bet Ethan would have a few things to say to him, lol. Also, thanks for not using any cuss words; it's so refreshing to read something without having to skim over the bad words. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Very good story. Poor baby. Got to love poor hurt Brandt.