Reviews for What Hurts the Most
Rae chapter 1 . 5/31
I really love this story! (TTTT)
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 1 . 2/17
Sasuke's an ass! Bastard! Ungrateful brat! I cried first thing in the morning from reading this. I would never be able to forgive or even see his face again without vomiting if I were Sakura. I would probably avoid him like the plague my entire life. Then again Sakura has a bigger heart than mine. I'm being emotional... haaaah... Nice story by the way.. :)
val chapter 1 . 2/17
what? sasuke, you can't just take somebody's dog.

amazing oneshot! i love it. so poignant, so angsty, and ended beautifully in a subtle way. thank you!
Sasusaku and Naruhina forever chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was really good. It had parts of young sakura and older sakura and it showed that she has changed but parts of her still remains. It made me cry.

And i love sakura to death. Like its unhealthy but i love sad sakura. So this was good. Thanks for writing.
silveroaks chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Beautiful :)
Amberfantasy chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was simply heart-wrenchingly beautiful! I LOVED it! :)
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Damn it, this had me balling my eyes out!
The scene with Sakura in his arms killed me. It was beautiful.
The ending was perfect!
OMG! I love love love this!
TheMasterOfEmocorns chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
So sweet! Good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
MikazukiDreams chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh. My. God.

You know those stories that tug at your heartstrings and make you tear up? Those kinda sad stories that you'll never forget? This is definitely, definitely one of them. My eyes were watering at the part where Sasuke finds Sakura all motionless and almost dead and I was so worried that Sakura was going to die! I'm so glad she didn't.

I loved this. LOVED it. This is brilliant and wonderfully paced, not too rushed- and the characters were perfectly in role. Your writing is perfection. Amazing.

SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
oh poor neji... but sasusaku still rocks! i think.. anyway.. thanks for the story...
jessi chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great story!
Slytherin84ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow, that was awesome, thanks do much, I absolutely loved it :)
sakura15angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Anazchan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
you nearly make me cried.
oh, btw, i love it!