Reviews for Starfire
kblatz chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
more please
booklover1698 chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
AWESOMNESS! I think you should do a mixture of fighting styles because Snake Eyes is not only a friggin' sexy ninja, he's also in the military. So I think it was be pretty AWESOMAZING and ROCKTASTIC to do a mix of the fighting styles. Update soon!
booklover1698 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I love this story! I hope you continue with it. Is Storm Shadow Tommi? I wouldn't think that'd be his real name since he is Japanese, or is it Chinese? I could never tell. But I would have thought it would be somehting more traditional since his Unccle was his Sensei. update soon!
sarcasmwithasmile chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
well atleast she knows storm shadow wants to go after her. i am pretty sure that is the first time she has even thought of him! oh well cant wait for next chap!
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
please don't make this a love triangle and if you don't please DON'T drag it out for more than a chapter because those love triangles are really old. great chapter see you next time.
Bakage chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
jealousy? so scarlet likes Snakie boy too?
Slytherin Studios chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Nicely done, I can't wait to see how Storm Shadow rescues her.
Band 13 chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
I love this story! keep up the good work and please update soon!

-Band 13
Shades-Soul chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Ah I understand perfectly 3 Your explanation and the chapter helped me understand what you meant about the pain and the injury. Anyway, liked the chapter and can't wait for some more action 3
beafstew chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
thank you so much for writing this! You go dudet! I wanna really REALLY know what happens! So I hope you update ASAP and keep up the very good work!
random duck chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
yay you updated it D and i still love it ;)
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
This is totally going to be interesting. I really can't wait for the confrontation. And please update some of your other stories. I'd really like to know what happens in those too.
Shades-Soul chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
ooo I like 3 Can't wait for more. Just had a question about her knee...since she injured it but you didn't write anything else about it?
random duck chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
D love this story its different from any other ones of read on G.I Joe and i cant wait for you to update it
sarcasmwithasmile chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
i love it! its really interesting and well written! i am currently craving the next chap.(even though i just finished the new one) so hurry it up! pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz