Reviews for This Domino Won't Fall
Dana Hale chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
The Jon/Stuart interaction in this last chapter is great and I love how happy Jon is in his relationship with Jennifer. Ah everything is corrected the way it should be! 5 kids- wow, who knew? :)
Kallyna chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
Of all the things I loved about this story- and there were many! - and there were two things that really stood out for me:

1. The original characters were alive. They weren't pure plot devices. They had personalities and quirks. It was as enjoyable to read a scene with the temporal physicists as a scene with the Power Team.

2. The delicate way that the scenes were balanced and the way that they ended. The only way I could describe it is that it's like having a really really good dessert- you enjoyed it, it satisfied you, but you still want more!

And with that said, thank you for sharing your imagination and talent with us. I particularly appreciated the way that you posted a chapter everyday so that we wouldn't have long to wait! It was a thoroughly enjoyable read - as are all of your stories - and I look forward to sitting down and rereading TDWF in its entirety all over again.
TesubCalle chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Now that's the kind of ending I like to see, as well as the kind of ending that they all deserved.

Collier rocks. Her wrap-up talk (that incidentally didn't happen, of course) with our trio of temporal scientist heroes was a total relief. And that part about maybe all they'd done was return the timeline to the 'preferred' line as opposed to a tolerable adjacent timeline was a nice touch.

Thanks for the time and care spent on this one, and for the kick-butt OCs.

As far as 'how to save Pilot' stories go, your certainly was one of the more creative ones I've seen.

I do hope to read more stories from you in the future.
Tisley chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Great wrap-up! The conversation between Jon and Stuart was very realistic, I think. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for them to reconnect - I'm so glad that you didn't have them magically falling back into place in the father/son dynamic. But you can tell they're on the right track, and that they'll get there.

Thank you! This was so much fun to read. I'm going to go through withdrawl now that it's over, but I completely enjoyed the ride!
TesubCalle chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Well, that's a nice 'home-coming' for the Team, but since I don't see the word 'END', I'm going to assume there's more to come.

After all, I'd love to know what Delphi, Elias, and Jillian are up to now that Elias' unauthorized message to the past seems to be a success.

Great chapter, Jammers. I especially liked seeing 'Custer' squirm under Collier's thumb.

I also loved the banter and the joking that went on. Finally, it was nice to see Jennifer reminding Jon about his ideals. I think it bothered her more than she was willing to admit how her 'death' had affected him in the interim. Learning that his tactics had become 'brutal' would be a stark contrast to the compassionate 'preserve all life' Jon she'd come to love.

So... chapter 14, please?
TesubCalle chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Ha! Brilliant way to end the chapter. "Where's the bed?" (giggle)

Whew. Elias has a lotta 'splainin' to do, and while he didn't 'splain enough, our Team at least has some answers about why they have Stuart and Jennifer back.

I'm not going to even try to pretend I understand the way the whole time-travel deal/tachyons/storms thing is supposed to work, etc., or what Elias was going on about the explosion at Volcania caused what, and so forth, because I'll make myself crazy. It's enough to know that the time traveling happened, and that things got mucked with, and now they're on the road to trying to fix it.

On to chapter 13. :-)
TesubCalle chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
"See to it. And Doctors, please, no more unsanctioned experiments without our knowledge."

Sure thing, Collier. We promise. :P

Bwa-ha-ha. Delphi and Jillian are such terrible liars, I'm surprised Collier didn't catch on to their shaky 'research' about what moving Jennifer to *England* (of all placed) sixty years in the future would do to the timeline.

Anyway... moving on...

I really like how Jennifer is able to give Jon some insight about what Stuart might be experiencing. What's even better is that she's right - Stuart *is* feeling like a fifth wheel, and I'm looking forward to some good father-and-son moments.

Off to read chapter 12! Whee!
JTrevizo chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
My apologies for not having reviewed until now (I have been reading, but just on my phone so I can't review).

I like the time travel twist for Jenn here, and the return of Stuart as well makes for an interesting future. Now Jenn's future father in law is back! ;-)

I have had more trouble with the future sections, sometimes glossing over them as few of the characters have engaged me... but the CP sections are spot on as usual and worth ever minute of reading.

I'm hoping there's still more to come?
Tisley chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Everybody's home! And Custer got his come-uppance! Poor Dennis T - he'd be awfully disappointed in his great-great-great (however many greats) grandson. As much as I'm looking forward to the end of this...I'm not, you know? :)
Tisley chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
Loved it! I was hoping they'd get to actually interact with Elias and crew.

Looking forward to several things, including Custer getting his comeuppance, Jon and Matt talking, Jon and Jennifer talking about the "brutal" comments from Elias, and the jokes the rest of the team will surely end up coming up with to deal with this!
Dana Hale chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
Wooo! That was exciting! I'm loving the complexity of this story. You are super talented.
Tisley chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Lots of catching up on the team's part, and some conversations that I was really happy to see! Hopefully, Delphi and Jillian can pull of what they're planning...I can't imagine the panic that will hit Jon at the thought of Jennifer being "moved" again! Looking forward to the next chapter!
TesubCalle chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
It continues to be a joy to read this tale. I appreciate that you're giving equal focus to both ends of history: what's happening in 2148 and what's happening in 2357.

Our Power Team's fear that their fates might be in the hands of other people capable of manipulating where in time they might end up must be frightfully unsettling. No one should have the power to muck with people's lives in that fashion!

I await Elias' 'Plan B', and hope it's a better solution than what those morally-bankrupt admins have.

Dennis T's connection to Dread was an interesting turn of events. I hadn't been thinking he'd be connected in any way; I was more thinking about the 'William Custer' connection.

Thanks for another entertaining update. I await the next chapter.
KTarra chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
"But your stunts are so much fun to watch."

I absolutely love that line! That's great! Elias sounds like someone I would really like.

Poor Stuart he's playing catch up. His son is not the teenager he remembers, the world isn't what he remembers. This is such a good story...

I do wonder what he'll think of Jennifer and what he'll think of the those people in the future screwing around with all their lives just to ensure the future they want.

Great story! I'm really enjoying this!
TesubCalle chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
The decision of what to do about Pilot arrived at by the 'practical, powerful, selfish administration' closely resembles what I thought Delphi and Elias would decide.

Of course, Delphi and Elias would probably have thought to move Pilot to a time where she still gets to be reunited with Jon.

I'm supposing that our brainy temporal scientist duo will have come to an entirely different conclusion about how to save Pilot and still keep a preferable timeline intact?

I can't wait to see what you have next! Thanks for updating daily; having a new chapter every day is pretty sweet. I'm looking forward to the next one, since this story is such a treat to read.