Reviews for Two Meanings
caskettlover45 chapter 1 . 4/1
love it :) very fitting for them in canon too because they hardly say those words as much as we'd all love to hear them... thanks for writing!
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Aww, my heart. So good. Thank you!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow, beautifully written! Loved it!
you'vegotthis chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I'm sure you can tell by now, I'm stalking your fic, great stuff, deserves more reviews.
MedicallySpeakingYoureAdorable chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was something different, I must say. I'm not entirely sure this is how I want "47 Seconds" to play out, but I think down the road this could become them, once they've gotten over the whole Kate-lied-to-me issue (something tells me he'll hold a grudge until she stops holding in her long-overdue apology...and that "I love you too, Rick" XD)
changingoceantides chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
A beautiful read. I loved the bit about "Thank you" and "Always" being their own personal three words. Great stuff. Thank you.
nightsinlisbon chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was absolutely breath-taking. What a wonderful insight into their future together. I almost teared up at the end with this:

"And as she locks onto deep, sincere pools of blue that make any doubts or concerns or questions she might have fade into insignificance, it's also the look in his eyes that tells her I love you more than anything else.

It's always been that way, even when she didn't want to see it. Even when she wasn't ready to see it."

Thank you so much for this.
4everBooth chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Haunting, beautiful and very poignant story, and incredibly well-written. It almost red like poetry.
PSGProductions271 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Love this! A very realistic, and in depth exploration into the minds of our favourite couple, and their uncovential relationship. Great job! Ly x
Syd15 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I'm sick, in bed and my head is killing me so I won't be too talkitive but I did wanted to thank you for sharing thus bevause it made me somehow enjoy the minutes I spent reading it.

Great job with the story, I reeeally liked it!
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Cute )
1477166 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aw this is so great!
microgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh this was beautiful. I really, really enjoyed it. I like this look into Kate's thoughts and how she and Rick say "I love you" without actually saying it. Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing this great piece.
International08 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
1) How are you not on my alerts list already?

2) This is a truly gorgeous story. I can see how crossing that barrier with those words would be painful, and you dealt with it beautifully. Castle may have spoken the words that day, but you've nailed the fact that he has been acting them out for far longer and continues to do so. I love the images you present of Kate reaching out to him, showing him how *she* feels in all these small and large ways. The laughter in bed...I adore that, because it feels so true to the characters - that they would burn hot and strong and sensual but also that there would be some awkwardness at times and that intentionally or unintentionally, they would make each other laugh.

Lovely work, as usual.
Liv Wilder chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was a beautifully written, and sadly poignant story. For Rick to not ever say "I love you again" - so sad. Though I did really enjoy it too.