Reviews for The Family Disaster
Daisy1966 chapter 46 . 8/21/2013
Don catching Lindsay laying on top of Danny kissing him was funny but so sweet :) I can picture vividly Flack standing there feeling awkwardly. I don't know what kind of game 'Hungry Hippos' is but it seems interesting and I'm glad that they have had fun :) I loved that Lucy put her make-up on Don :D This was a very lovely chapter.
Daisy1966 chapter 45 . 8/21/2013
I'm glad that Danny was finally released from the hospital. The ending part and the conversation between Danny and Lindsay was just sweet :)
Foxfire832001 chapter 45 . 8/9/2013
Ah Me! I really loved this show, I just wish that CBS could a have given them least another season or 2! I get a kick out of Mac's team, I also get a kick out Danny, Lindsay, & Flack! I also hold a special place in my heart for Danny & Lindsay's kids as well, they are indeed precious angles as far as I'm concerned & make the world a much better place just by being in everyone's lives including mine!
Zara chapter 44 . 7/24/2013
Plz update this amazing story soon
Foxfire832001 chapter 44 . 7/15/2013
OMDG! Here we go again!
Daisy1966 chapter 44 . 7/15/2013
I felt like my heart nearly stopped when Nurse Hamilton pulled the syringe out of her pocket and was about to inject into Danny. Thinking of what if Lindsay had been late in noticing it, an icy chill ran down my spine. This time they managed to prevent it, and it made me feel relieved. I can't see what happens next.

Thank you so much for sharing this. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Daisy1966 chapter 43 . 6/28/2013
I started to read this story last week and I'm finally getting caught up. So sorry for not reviewing so far. I got hooked and sometimes laughed and sometimes cried while I was reading. And now Rikki showed up! Wow! I'm wondering what she is gonna do and can't help but worry about the Messers. I'm looking forward the next chapter! Thanks for sharing your amazing story! :)
Delaney007 chapter 43 . 6/6/2013
Sorry it took me so long to review, I had trouble logging on -_-
WHAT DOES SUSPECT9/RIKKI PLAN ON DOING? It doesn't sound good D: They will be okay though! Right? Awh, they have to be! WHAT WILL SHE DO? I am so worried about them!
Guest chapter 42 . 6/1/2013
When will the nxt one be out
Foxfire832001 chapter 43 . 6/3/2013
I have to agree with Danny about the hospital food, some hospitals don't have the world's great food services departments there in NYC probably! Kudo's though to Det Don Flack for telling that dam Doctor that Lindsay & the Kid's are allowed to stay with Danny there the hospital because of their current situation!

I also remeber the episode of CSI:NY when Riki Sandavol's son Ruben was killed, but that is still is no excuse for her to try & do that to Danny & his family! I have a feeling that Mac & the other's are going to capture her eventually!
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 43 . 6/2/2013
So are the doctors and hostipal staff working with rikki.
Delaney007 chapter 42 . 5/29/2013
Haha, oh Danny :') That was rather funny! But they don't know were Rikki is, hmmm. Does this mean trouble? I don't mind that it is sort- it is an update and I am happy with that. Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
brendanakai chapter 42 . 5/28/2013
No worry, you have already done a very good job on giving us this fic, looking forward to the next chapter :)
Delaney007 chapter 41 . 5/26/2013
Oh god! I wasn't expecting her at all- but it is so interesting to have her back! This is so cool :D Even though they know who it is, Danny and co are still not completely safe (even with units at doors) so they need to be careful! Great update though! :D
Delaney007 chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
I don't have a clue but I am going to read the next chapter now! :D Then I will give a better review :')