Reviews for Holly
Katie chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I LOVE your writing style! I think you're really good... But I see you haven't written this in a while... Please do! I would love to see how this pans out... It sounds really good!
Trineum chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Thank you so much everyone for your kind reviews! And I'm deeply sorry for not having anything new for you yet. I have 2 new chapters that are done, but I need a little more time to plan what's going to happen next, so as not to dig myself a new hole like last time I will keep on to them for a short while longer. Thank you so much for following my story, it means a lot to me!
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Wow!
jackiemack916 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon. I will be checking back!
Quail Sandwich chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I just now saw that you had updated, and I was very excited:) I love this story! I don't hold your writers block against you, I've done the same thing before. Thank you so much for updating, you made my whole day!
Hikaruelric chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Oho? what will happen next? please Author-san upload the next one... this is gettin' interesting.
Trillen17 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Please keep writing! I am really enjoying this.
102Tex102 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
yayayayayaya! love it sooooo much! glad you updated i seriously CAN NOT wait until you update it next!
tallyho chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
You've got me really intrigued, you need to continue this!
102Tex102 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
if you don't update soon i thin im going 2 cry
Ennya chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
This piece is very interesting; most Septimus fanfictions I've read have him fall in love with his female counterpart way too quickly. This is a far more realistic and entertaining take on his character, and I appreciate how Holly isn't all spitfire but has rational fear towards the dark prince. I'm very much looking forward to seeing their relationship progress, especially after this last chapter. Please update soon!
BaDWolF89 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Update soon please, can't wait for more!
princessbeibei14 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Update soon?
Tizmine chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
You write so brilliantly and there aren't enough Septimus romance fanfics out there so please updates soon!
pine193 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
please update soooooon. this chapter was amazing :)