Reviews for Feel as I feel
Great chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Love it a lot! Looking forward to more!
IceCreamScoops chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
A very sweet and adorable fic! You obviously knew what you were talking about which is rare for sex scenes especially for this site lololol The only thing is I think you accidentally copy and pasted the first section of the story so that it repeats the first scene with Takuto kissing Sugata.
neko1998 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
aww I feel the butterfly's .* that was so kawaii!
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is so cute and sexy! Except there's this problem...you get to this part:

"I- I think that went well," Takuto said.
"Oh, really?" Sugata said, adding a fake sarcastic tone.
"You totally kissed me back."
"So I did."

...and then you go back to the beginning. You need to fix that. Other than that, I truly enjoyed this!

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
VeeVours chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
All arond it's a really good fic!
You just need to fix the world loop

From me: Vee
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i think i juz died...yup, i definely died...i'll gona freaking SUE U! U say it contain explict BL but u didnt mention tat it could kill! Tis story is a weapon i tell u! A deadly weapon tat could kill ppl & make them come back from the dead to review! XDX
thatsadistinthealley chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
am i the first to comment? no waaaay but this was so goood the shower scene and the yukatas and the part that sugata asumed that takuto's ass was sore ooooh, this story id ssooooo gooood! i can really get a visual when i read this, which is sometimes hard for me when reading fanfiction, but in this story, the characters were so like themselves that i couldn't help but be able to imagine everything i probably sound like a pervert now, but i dont care! ah! kono echii! anyway, i really like your writing style, thanks so much for writing this story, i really enjoyed it! (oh. i sound like a pervert again. oops.[nooooo, im not THAT much of a pervert! im more of a sadist than anything! hence the screen name i always use!]) arigato gozaimasu! sionara!