Reviews for Feel as I feel
Great chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Love it a lot! Looking forward to more!
IceCreamScoops chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
A very sweet and adorable fic! You obviously knew what you were talking about which is rare for sex scenes especially for this site lololol The only thing is I think you accidentally copy and pasted the first section of the story so that it repeats the first scene with Takuto kissing Sugata.
neko1998 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
aww I feel the butterfly's .* that was so kawaii!
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is so cute and sexy! Except there's this problem...you get to this part:

"I- I think that went well," Takuto said.
"Oh, really?" Sugata said, adding a fake sarcastic tone.
"You totally kissed me back."
"So I did."

...and then you go back to the beginning. You need to fix that. Other than that, I truly enjoyed this!

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
VeeVours chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
All arond it's a really good fic!
You just need to fix the world loop

From me: Vee
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i think i juz died...yup, i definely died...i'll gona freaking SUE U! U say it contain explict BL but u didnt mention tat it could kill! Tis story is a weapon i tell u! A deadly weapon tat could kill ppl & make them come back from the dead to review! XDX
thatsadistinthealley chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
am i the first to comment? no waaaay~ but this was so goood~ the shower scene and the yukatas and the part that sugata asumed that takuto's ass was sore~ ooooh, this story id ssooooo gooood! i can really get a visual when i read this, which is sometimes hard for me when reading fanfiction, but in this story, the characters were so like themselves that i couldn't help but be able to imagine everything~ i probably sound like a pervert now, but i dont care! ah! kono echii! anyway, i really like your writing style, thanks so much for writing this story, i really enjoyed it! (oh. i sound like a pervert again. oops.[nooooo, im not THAT much of a pervert! im more of a sadist than anything! hence the screen name i always use!]) arigato gozaimasu! sionara!