Reviews for Letters From the Evolution Cast
GirlWhoQuestions chapter 11 . 6/25
Why so against creativity? I like to use my imagination and experiment with storylines, or I start writing a book and friends encourage me to add something that is completely off the storyline, making it so called a fan fiction.

A fan fiction is taking something (movie,book,tv series, etc) and doing random things to it. Subject's of this page has the logo, then the name, then the catch phrase.

(Logo, Fan fiction l unleash your imagination)

Why so against it?
GirlWhoQuestions chapter 11 . 6/25
Did you just rely on the TV series or other sources too?
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/25
You forgot Wolverine/Logan's letter.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/25
Where did you here Rouge was Southern?
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/25
who... is this weird gay guy? When was he involved and why don't I like him?
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/25
When did Logan leave the X-Men? Who is X23?
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/25
When did Jean die on the moon? And when did Hank commit war crime against nations? When did Spider-Man join the X-Men?
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/25
Where did she say in the comics/shows/movies it was a fake disguise and she didn't like the name Kitty. That's what everybody called her, even in the comics. Just asking, and if you take it that I'm being smarty pants, i don't mean to be. I was just wondering.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/25
In the movies Charles was hopeful. He would never manipulate anybody. What does he sound so.. so mean? The movies were made by the comics, which were made by the people that are (I'm almost positively sure) the creators of the comics. So...
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/25
Actually, the Little Mermaid was taken from the Brothers Grimm, and was made more kid friendly.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25
Worshipping Satan? Satanists? Pete's sake! I'm sorry, but I don't really like that part.

Ps, do you believe in God?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25
Like it. Justice saying, he does pray in the movies. Not saying he is Catholic, but not saying he isn't. He could actually be Christian! Just telling ya.
mary chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Ok that is not true,and not funny
MewMew Swag chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Lol, that's not how Christianity works, but funny stereotype! I wish you would've mentioned it was a stereotype though, just so that it's not like considered the law of Christians to hate everyone who doesn't believe the same ways and that other stuff.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
Clones don't have souls, huh. I bet Laura Kinnley and Ben Parker would disagree with that strongly