Reviews for Letters From the Evolution Cast
Sunspot101 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Is this what you think about Rahne and the other New Mutants!?, so this would be your 'take' about what Rahne thinks about the fan fictions, because in the series, what is shown of her, she seems pretty happy.
girlflash56 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
dear fellow writer,

not to be rude but WHAT THE CRAP IS WRONG WITH YOU! i skimmed the first chapter and i am absolutely disgusted. kurt and the other x-men need to be thought of as real people NOT something you can play around with.
queenith2 chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
I was scrolling down slowly and amazed you expected me to be able to read it, but then saw the translation. very funny, nice twist
lychee loving chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
It's finished! I would've liked to see more, but I can see how taxing it would be to make a parody out of all the Evo-ficdom's cliches and stereotypes. Would've been interesting to see your take on the Remy and Rogue(in name only) fics on this side of the internet.

And eh, haters to the left. I enjoyed this series a lot. I'm so tired of seeing the same old, rehashed, out of character "characters" populating Evo fics. This was great fun to read!
Aniwolfgirl chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Sorry not flaming... Just like to point out you put Kate Pryde however in evolution she is called Katherine/kitty.
Child of the Gypsies chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
First off, I would like to say this story is rather humorous, and well written.

Second, I object to your definition as to the purpose of fanfiction. Personally, I believe any fanfiction is "valid", as you put it, as long as the characters maintain their core personalities. But I digress, that is not why I decided to review.

THIS is why:

"That's why when the Disney movies adapted all of those fairy tales, like The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Pinocchio, the films were exactly like the source material." If you are going to use examples to back up an argument, first make sure you examples are, for lack of a better word, VALID. The Little Mermaid, written by Hans Christian Anderson, is NOTHING like the Disney adaption. Wanna know what happens in the original tale? Ariel has her tongue cut out in exchange for her feet, which feel like they are walking on broken glass and knives whenever she walks. The Prince never falls in love with her or even realizes that she is the one who save his life, and in the end she turns into seafoam. : Don't you love Disney censorship? (A LOT of Disney classics are horribly censored version of the original tales, btw.)

If that whole authors note was sarcastic...well, my apologies, but it did not seem that way from what I've read.
sketzocase chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Thank you! I love it when authors are willing to step out of the main stream and fuck with the characters. :D And you've done so quite beautifully, might I add. I have to admit that I chuckled pretty much all the way through. So please, continue. This site needs a good laugh. And some proof that it's okay to mess with the characters every now and then. :D
queenith2 chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
i have never seen the word "gay" so often in any piece of literature before
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Finally the homosexual stereotypes are shot from the air. I know gay or bisexual people, and its very hard to tell most of the time unless they just say it outright. I'm positive there are gay people close to that level of 'flamboyance' but when gay guys are basically turned into ditzy girls and the lesbians become all-out butches in these stories, I get ticked off. Anyway, i was laughing through this whole chapter.
cappucinokitten22 chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Ah, I see. Thank you for explaining.

I really hope people are able to pick the sarcasm in this chapter...
None chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
*laughing hysterically*

Dear Lord what did you do to Laura?
lychee loving chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
HAHA okay, so re-reading the newbie's guide to the X-Men has made this 1024x funnier. Proud Mary for the win. All the little inside jokes for the win. :'D
cappucinokitten22 chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
1) What's a "dray"?

2) DEAR GOD! It's like X-23 and Kitty have switched bodies or something! D:

LOL!
lychee loving chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Comrade Scott ftw!

A for the long rant about the X-Men. A for the thing about Gambit and the accent that teenage fangirls seem to speak like a second language.

A for the reference to X-Force, unless I'm overanalyzing things here and a group of hired assassins is just a group hired assassins and not X-Force.

Disappointed by the lack of Wolverine in this, though. Alas. :(
cappucinokitten22 chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Okay, I think some of you other readers may have missed the fact that this a parody on the all the other X-Men: Evo. letterfictions on this website written by people who keep trying to tell all of us other authors how THEY want US to write.

That aside, however, this has somehow gone from quite funny to something that I can only describe as similar to a collection of journal entries written by WWII German Nazi soldiers. I'm also still trying to figure out how in the world Spider-Man got in that last chapter. Last I checked, the only team of Marvel super heroes he was associated with was The Avengers, although I am aware of the occasional cross-overs between he and the X-Men.