Reviews for Love is Blindness
DaisyDay chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Awww, that was really cute mystery! I did not guess this person to be the Lone Dove (won't give it away here) I love happy stories with happy endings!
canterlevi chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Sigh . I give up. I'm lost. What just happened?
canterlevi chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Wait...wha? Wait, what did you say Miss Daisy?

Hmmmm. (stops dancing)

It's not Mike? He isn't the one? This wasn't the Big Reveal?

Now I feel silly for dancing in front of all of you. Suddenly I feel very confoozed.
DaisyDay chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Oooo, got in my two cents just before you reveal! Very adorable and mysterious at the same time! Aww, a rooftop dinner! Can't wait for the big reveal!
canterlevi chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
AAAUUUUUGHGHGHGH! It IS Mike! (Does happy dance around the kitchen...)
theSilverChef chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
If Mike is just a red herring, I'm going to defriend you on FB! lol jk
canterlevi chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I was rereading this chapter, and did Connie tell Lupo before she has dinner in two hours? Otherwise, how did he know?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
It's Bernard, isn't it!
canterlevi chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
head!desk head!desk head!desk Just tell me, please? Put me out of my misery!

Heaven help my heart of it's not Mike. Hmmm, does Lupo even make enough money to buy Connie a diamond necklace? ... Oh! God! No! Not! Jack!

Thanks for the update. !meep!
JustBecause2012 chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Just catching up with this story. Cute chapter...with nice gifts! I understand Connie's hesitance/waffling on the dinner. L.D. could be wonderful...or creepy! Interested to see where this is going...and who Connie's secret admirerer is.
LTP-girl chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Another great chapter) What a suburb gift, but I can understand Connie not wanting a partner lol. It was very nice of Lupo to help out that homeless man and his dog. looking forward to what's to come!
DaisyDay chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
That was interesting with the homeless man and the silver dove necklace. And now we have a key! Hope we won't have to wait as long for the next posting! *winks*
theSilverChef chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Noooooo! Just REVEAL it already! Gosh darn it, you!
EasyArgonaut88 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
I don't think it's Mike.

He doesn't have that much time to spare.

My 2 cents is creeper jury guy or creeper reality guy or creeper attorney guy.
canterlevi chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
And the mystery continues.

So knowing what we know about Mike, on the one hand, yes, it seems too easy that Connie would find out it was him. On the other hand, I don't expect him to be so gleeful helping anyone else woo his One True Love.

I know you like the Lupirosa, but that would make me sad if it turned out to be him. (But it's not my story to tell.) If it were Jack, that would be a little too "Daddy-issues" for me (and a little squicky). I'm hoping it will be Mike, but since all my 'ships tend to be unrequited or crash-on-the-rocks-and-sink, I don't think it will be him either.

But I am enjoying the story!