Reviews for Counting Sheep
Phantom of the Basement chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Oh, good Lord! "Twister- to the death!" I get the impression that you *really* don't like Romano-he always seems to turn up as the villian...whereas Luka on the other hand... )
Phantom of the Basement chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Everything was hilarious, but I have to say, Mark in a dress while Elizabeth and Susan fight over him was the best! Hm...Kovac as James Bond...oh, the possibilies! Can't wait to see who else you use in this!
stephanie chapter 3 . 5/30/2001
Oh yeah! Carter in tight jeans! That would be the best dream! ::sighs:: I really liked the whole series! Could ya write another chapter? Please?
Jaded Angst chapter 3 . 3/25/2001
Yes Carter in a pair of tight jeans, mmmmmm, sorry I drifted off then very good story
Jaded Angst chapter 2 . 3/25/2001
he he he, Luka as Angel very good.
Jaded Angst chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Ha, ha, ha I can SO see Weaver as Captain Janeway, this story is so good and all the characters are working really well as their dream characters
Lioma Darksong chapter 3 . 1/30/2001
Very funny! :)
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
LOL! This is great! Looking forward to a part 2.
Anna Rousseau chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
The Yorkshire accents are there because I live in the Dales and I think it would be a great idea to have Yorkshire represented in something other than 'Casualty'...
Becky chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
This is a crazy series, but it's awsome. I almost fell off my seat laughing when Peter was "Shaft". :) Keep um coming.
sally chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
okay, one question: the first dream, Luka's, with the Yorkshiremen and the 'summat's and 'nowt's-was that Reginald Hill or James Herriot?

and the idea of John Carter in black leather takes my breath away...
Luv chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
Another great storys, or should that be storys? Heh...
Becky chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
Great story and really funny! Can't wait to find out what situation our lovely County General docs find themselfs in next. Keep it up! :)
Becky chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
That was a great mix of storys, can't wait for the rest. :) "I always get the fuzzy end of the lollipop."
sal chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
surreal...the comparisons between the Voyager crew and ER characters were frightening in how right they could have been...especially Carter...*shudder*. Very, very funny!