Reviews for Admit
Keyshiano chapter 12 . 5/4
Kikwii-Chan chapter 11 . 3/28
Damn, first story I've read that actually made me tear up. I mean, I barely know any of these characters, but still this hit me like'a ton of bricks ;;
This is great! I always love to read your stories
yaoigoddess22 chapter 1 . 1/13
The chick in this story is really psycho. yays for 2D and Murdoc!
noodle chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
porq en este capitulo no chingan
2D Stu chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
D; omg i cryed s o bad when 2D was hurt omg murdoc fnsdkfndss so fucing cute.
2D Stu chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
I read these, and wonder...If the real murdoc read this, along with 2d lol.
mangamonkey123456 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
It's 4:30am. I am losing sleep, but I need to read more. This is so well written, I wish I could write like you. Ten more chapters to go, I may be groggy all day, but it's worth it.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Lovely, just wow! I loved it! I mean I...!
Man ya gotta write more. This was so good! Please write more about this couple?!
Xx3chibibunny chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Akajdhskajaj.
Akakdjdhskalsjsjak.
KAHDJSKASKEJ OHGODYOU'VEKILLEDME

This was... So unbelievably amazing... I am speachless.
LIKE HOLY SHIT DUDE I'M DYING HERE.
I loved this so much omigawd. Thank you. :3
Ima stalk your ff now. X3
Peanut Butter chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
You are fishing for compliments when you say your epilogue sucks... It's too obvious... How can you say your epilogue SUCKS?! READ YOUR EPILOGUE ONCE AGAIN AND I DARE YOU TOO SAY IT SUCKS! It's great the best epilogue ever! Do. Not. Dare. Say. It. SUCKS!

A very happy crazy reader who will now go and look at the other fics you did because this one was amazing :)
Peanut Butter chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
You are a fucking genius... I amazed I just wonder how on earth do you get the idea of writing such amazing fics... I'm stunned... You. Are. Amazing. AMAZING! I love this it is great!

2DxMurdoc! The Best :3
Peanut Butter chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
WHAT THE FUCK THIS CATHERINE IS NUTS SHE IS NUTS I TELL YOU NNUUUTTSS! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THIS IS A STUPID DRAMA STORY WHERE 2D WILL DIE AND THEY WILL BE A FUNERAL!

...

Sorry... I freaked out... Great chapter? (sorry again)
Peanut Butter chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Omg! This is amazing! It's so stupid but I'm kind of really stressed because of this I'm lucky I don't have to wait for update it would kill me... Anyway I LOVE IT! IT'S GENIUS GREAT and whatever good stuff you can say about a fic it's perfect! Love it :)
Peanut Butter chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
This seems stupid but I'm so stressed I wonder what will happen and POOR 2D! POOR MURDOC! STUPID STUPID STUPID CATHERINE SHE IS A CRAZY JERK!