Reviews for Admit
JtHM is love JtHM is life chapter 12 . 2/2
This story was fantastic. I've been reading all your works recently and this my second favorite out of all of them. I loved Demon Days because of the way the characters interacted with each other, and their playful cruelty towards one another. I loved this story because the plot was freakin awesome and Murdoc's hidden sensitivity. I also loved when Russel and Noodle saw Murdoc kiss 2D. That just makes me smile like and idiot and fanboy all over the damn place. Good job, I'm looking foward to reading more from you! :D
JtHM is love JtHM is life chapter 6 . 2/2
OH! THAT PLOT TWIST BEANED ME IN THE FACE! Holy crap, brilliant writing!
Keyshiano chapter 12 . 5/4/2015
Kikwii-Chan chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
Damn, first story I've read that actually made me tear up. I mean, I barely know any of these characters, but still this hit me like'a ton of bricks ;;
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This is great! I always love to read your stories
yaoigoddess22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
The chick in this story is really psycho. yays for 2D and Murdoc!
noodle chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
porq en este capitulo no chingan
2D Stu chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
D; omg i cryed s o bad when 2D was hurt omg murdoc fnsdkfndss so fucing cute.
2D Stu chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
I read these, and wonder...If the real murdoc read this, along with 2d lol.
mangamonkey123456 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
It's 4:30am. I am losing sleep, but I need to read more. This is so well written, I wish I could write like you. Ten more chapters to go, I may be groggy all day, but it's worth it.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Lovely, just wow! I loved it! I mean I...!
Man ya gotta write more. This was so good! Please write more about this couple?!
Xx3chibibunny chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Akajdhskajaj.
Akakdjdhskalsjsjak.
KAHDJSKASKEJ OHGODYOU'VEKILLEDME

This was... So unbelievably amazing... I am speachless.
LIKE HOLY SHIT DUDE I'M DYING HERE.
I loved this so much omigawd. Thank you. :3
Ima stalk your ff now. X3
Peanut Butter chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
You are fishing for compliments when you say your epilogue sucks... It's too obvious... How can you say your epilogue SUCKS?! READ YOUR EPILOGUE ONCE AGAIN AND I DARE YOU TOO SAY IT SUCKS! It's great the best epilogue ever! Do. Not. Dare. Say. It. SUCKS!

A very happy crazy reader who will now go and look at the other fics you did because this one was amazing :)
Peanut Butter chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
You are a fucking genius... I amazed I just wonder how on earth do you get the idea of writing such amazing fics... I'm stunned... You. Are. Amazing. AMAZING! I love this it is great!

2DxMurdoc! The Best :3
Peanut Butter chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
WHAT THE FUCK THIS CATHERINE IS NUTS SHE IS NUTS I TELL YOU NNUUUTTSS! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THIS IS A STUPID DRAMA STORY WHERE 2D WILL DIE AND THEY WILL BE A FUNERAL!

...

Sorry... I freaked out... Great chapter? (sorry again)