Reviews for Deleted Memories
QueenNaberrie chapter 173 . 3/9/2015
Wow! It took me awhile to get through all of this story, but loved it. Now you got me hooked on the next story too. :)
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Koodos! Donovan needs to ask Sherlock to forgive her for all of her evil acts and words. She and Anderson need anger management, diversity, and empathy training to say the least. How on earth are they serving as police officers when they have no restraint what-so-ever?! Lestrade must not have that much authority because he should have put them on reprimand, and unpaid leave until they figured out the words "civil servant." The "Freak" name calling shouldn't have been tolerated day one! These are grown professionals acting like young school bullies - it just pisses me off!

Great story! I can't wait to return to reading it, but I had to say something about those two juveniles!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
New author? Well bravo then ! :)
G.E Waldo chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
This is fabulous so far. Very maturely and well written. Like watching the series really. Well done! :D
Coolness10123 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Yay! I'm back to read this yet again!
GWBear chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
Great stuff. Good foreshadowing and all that fun writer stuff. Ism really enjoying this.
GWBear chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
This is great so far. Well done!
01928384756 chapter 118 . 8/7/2013
Lol. I loved the ending.
socalrose chapter 173 . 7/21/2013
Just realized I hadn't marked this story as a Favorite, so I'm fixing my mistake right now!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Interesting start! XD
Coolness10123 chapter 162 . 5/13/2013
That was brilliant.
Coolness10123 chapter 120 . 5/10/2013
I reeeeeaaally would like to know what's on that tape...
Coolness10123 chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
AWW! Mycroft!
Guest chapter 173 . 4/22/2013
Whoa! That was awesome! I enjoyed that Third Star reference. I thought it sounded familiar! Soo glad you have the next story up to read. (I accidentally ruined it for myself. I started reading Forgotten Memories first and was a bit confused. But then I put two and two together...) Loved it! And I'm looking forward to finishing Forgotten Memories properly. (again!)
Guest chapter 172 . 4/22/2013
WHAT?! I...I don't know what to think about this. I like it? But I don't...But all this fits together... ARGH! I enjoyed it. Very well done! You got me thinking. Good Day.