Reviews for kerosene & desire
weasleyjumper chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
BROKE MY HEART AND MENDED IT AND WOWOWOWOW
conquerors chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Oh my, please stop. This is so wonderful.

Ugh, just the language and the words you use is beautiful.

I really like Lily as a ballerina, it's a different side of her to what writers usually portray when writing her, and omg, louislily is such a cute couple.
conquerors chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I absolutely adored this chapter, and if the other chapters are as great as this one I can't wait to read them!

I've never considered Roxanne and Scorpius being friends - I've always pictured him being friends with Al and Rose - but I think this was a really interesting friendship that seemed plausible.

The prompts were well used, and you used some really beautiful language and sentences. I really liked the significance of the tree, and having Roxanne go back there and remembering him was very sweet.

I never pictured Scorpius as being such a kind person, considering his father's behaviour when he was younger, but I can picture him being nice towards Roxanne, and it was really cute how he supported her.

I really liked the last sentence, because who can't relate to that? Who hasn't let someone go, or done something that's ruined a friendship, and regretted it so much?

I hope you write more of this pairing, because you wrote it very well, and I was shipping them for a minute even though I'm an avid scorpiusdominique shipper.
lowi chapter 19 . 5/13/2012
;-;

*le super creys*

this was so sad i can't even

just poor hugo he was so well written and fragile and broken and i just want to sob forever and hold him because stupd fred why can't he just leave that stupid girl

this was wonderful in other words XD (that's how i say "it was wonderful" YEP)

your drabbles are absolutely gorgeous, love!
lowi chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
salkdjhaslkjlkg tooo preetyyyyy i can't :3

i love love love domscor and you wrote them so good and just aslödklsdj WOW OKAY

they are so they and tiklsdaäöxdk it's all too pretty and i love it okay X3333
lowi chapter 17 . 5/13/2012
wow this was amazing, i loved this idea! and AGAIN, your last line, it's just KABOOM with all its perfectness. :3

jdlkasjdakl i loved it, okay!

GORGEOUS WORK ON THIS ONE. :D
lowi chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
dkaksldjakslj this was pretty and so so /louis/, i loved it, you absolutely nailed him, rachel.

and the last line was so so beautiful, it just you know, echoes in my mind, haha XD
lowi chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
kjsdakölfjlksaö

YAY :DDDD finally a REALLY REALLY HAPPY ONE :DDDD

I AM HAPPY NOW :D

This was just too good and the ending i swear i grinned as much as lysander :3

WONDERFUL RACHEL, JUST FUCKING PERFECT! X3
lowi chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
wow, this one was gorgeous, rachel! i love the imagery here, and just everything. your roxanne, she was amazing, sjdaskldjakl.

again; WONDERFUL WORK! (i'm repeating myself a lot, sorry)
lowi chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
asjhdjah hahahaha yay for not making me cry first of all XD

but this was really awesome i liked it a lot! it was just cute and well i did feel a bit sorry for luce but haha really ;)

awesome!

why

i want happiness

happyhappyhappy right now

this is too sad

i'm about to curl up in a ball and sob any minute now

you simply cannot make scorlorcan unhappy

that is not fair

but then again

you wrote them wonderfully

this drabble

ohmigosh
lowi chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
kklsadkölasjdl no non nononono not sad again stop making me want to cry rachel staaap it.

this was beautiful as usual okay and i love how you ended this that last line was GORGEOUS REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL okay :3
lowi chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
oh nooooo poor molly :((( did you know i ship mollyteddy? because well guess if this broke my heart? hint it starts with a y...

this was so beautiful, and again so HEARTBREAKING SOBS.

Loved it! (even though that makes me sound pretty masochistic doesn't it)
lowi chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Aww, this was really sweet, Rachel! I like reading sibling!fics, especially Rose and Hugo, because that was the first thing I ever wrote... *nostalgic* ;)

Anyway, absolutely wonderful! :D
lowi chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
This was so wonderful! I loved the style of this fic, the short sentences and the "bluntness" of it, if you know what I mean? There was just this certain tone in this drabble, I can't quite explain it, but I think you nailed it. Absolutely, this was BEAUTIFUL, but poor Ly though :(
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »