Reviews for The Innocence of a Child
jlone125 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awwww! Nice job! Definitely a fav! ;)
StarrKiwi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is so cool :) it does make you think of what they are gunna do when they get older. Thanks for writing XD
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Really touching story here. Everyone should try to keep that innocent child alive inside them. Phineas and Ferb really are roll models for that!
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Let us hope that they never lose sight of what's important to them... each other and their love for building...

In this case, if it did happen this is exactly how Phineas should fix it. If anyone was to lose intrest (for some odd reason) it would probably have to be Ferb. I could only imagine him not interested in building anymore for probably two reasons... either Phineas doesn't want to, or someone gets hurt because of their building.

But whatever the reason they stopped, I am so glad Phineas brought back the love they have for building.

Now I will stop boring you with my long speech and just say...

AWWWWWWWW! Girl way to go, I loved this! You inspired me to write something that I've been wanting to for a while now... so thank you! xDDDDD

Keep writing stories!
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was so sweet! :D
Tink555 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
It's nice XD wouldn't it be nice if we could all have innocence like we had as children
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Perfecto! Simply great. Thank you for such a subtle yet beautiful scene between the brothers! I'll definitely go back to read it from time to time.