Reviews for Hidden
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 61 . 5/19
Poor Brax, Charlie might be pregnant, that's my guess as to what is the matter with her. The scene with Charlie and Brax reminded me of the scene on the show with Brax and Ricky, before she lost their baby. Looking forward to more.
Wren1102 chapter 60 . 4/24
I was really enjoying the stories. Does it continue under another title?
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 60 . 4/7
I wasn’t aware that Morag was Charlie’s step mum. Glad that Brax got bail, hopefully he’s not sent down for this, he has people who need him.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 59 . 12/30/2017
Oh dear brax. I’ve often wondered how Charlie and Ricky would have got on as well if Charlie had lived. But then again, I’d have probably been torn who I’d wanted him to be with, I’ve seen a few scenes of him and Charlie on YouTube but I guess my heart will always Bricky. Liked seeing Emerson, he was my favourite cooper on the show. Have a feeling it may be a friend of Danny’s trying to stitch Brax up or something.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 58 . 12/7/2017
I'm glad to se Ricky in this story, she's my favourite character and I think it's a refreshing change that her and Charlie aren't fighting for Brax's affections. Poor Casey, I hope he's going to be ok. It's nice seeing Heath and Bianca happy. I'm a bit worried as to who shouted "murderer" to Brax at the end of the chapter, wonder if Brax will get in to trouble for it, or will Carlie be able to calm the situation?
JS chapter 57 . 10/4/2016
I really hope he did not sleep with that girl and get her pregnant. That would ruin this story for me!
Braxtonboyzz123 chapter 57 . 9/15/2016
Great chapter.
Wonder what Brax did!
Glad that Casey and Kyle are becoming more civil towards each other.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 57 . 9/15/2016
It's nice to see Rocco alive. I didn't watch the show when Heath and Bianca lost the baby, but it looked incredible. Think Brax met a certain blonde in Melbourne. (Probably just wistful thinking as I loved Brax and Ricky, I didn't watch the show when Charlie was around, but watched the scene where he visited her grave, and the one where she died on YouTube)

Hope Charlie forgives him.
JS chapter 56 . 4/22/2016
What a shame you don't update more regularly as I used to love this story and still would if I could remember what happened in the previous chapter. It's such a good story and love the Chax bits but you really need to update more regularly. Great update
Braxtonboyzz123 chapter 56 . 4/18/2016
Great update I absolutely love it
Js chapter 55 . 9/20/2015
Ah that was lovely. Love the chax relationship and glad they formed a bond with Kyle over danny!
fanficforyou chapter 55 . 9/13/2015
Glad that they have got through to Kyle, look forward to seeing what happens if/when Kyle turns up in the Bay :)
fanficforyou chapter 54 . 7/2/2015
Eager to find out what happened to Kyle
JS chapter 54 . 6/18/2015
yes I enjoyed that especially the relationship and love between Charlie and Brax. Guess Phoebe is coming into it now too which will be interesting. I cannot stress enough - far too long between updates.
Guest chapter 54 . 6/18/2015
This is so good, please update soon.