Reviews for Carved of Blood and Stone
FeatherBerry chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Loved it! Awesome work!
DestinyIslandDreamer chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You did well with squall :) great story
junealondra chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
this. this. this. this. this. this. this.

i can't.

i can't even.

it's good.

it's too good.

it's great.

i can't.

i love everything. the style, the story, the sad but happy, the commas, yuffie and squall and everything.

it's so... honest? i'm not sure that's the right word. i can't figure out what i'm trying to say.

flailing. there's flailing.

LOVE.
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
in pokemon you can't train your pokemon past lvl.100.

This has reached lvl.160
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was so heartbreakingly... I don't even have a fitting word for it, but I loved it. The way you captured his emotions in this one-shot, it's unbelievably accurate. It almost made me tear up and that says a lot.

Really, this is impressive and I think you did an excellent job.
JingYee chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I think you did really well with Squall! The way you described his recollections made it easy for me to picture them [movie style!]. Great job :)

But still, Yuffie, :C YUFFIE I LOVE YOU AND YOU'LL GET VINCE IN ANOTHER LIFETIME AGAIN.
myeve123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hey guurl, I really miss your writing XD

So uh, obviously I can't say anything about KH compliant characterization of Squall, but I like the way you write about Squall reminiscing the past events, the yearning, the ache, then hate, although Squall's hate didn't really register to me until smack! The guy literally trying to punch it out of his system.

Not strong enough. Not though enough. Not ruthless enough.

His voice was really strong there, why he's drowning in self loathing, and that did it for me. Also, I never, never think you'd write a bloodplay!marking!sceneohmigawd.. really, Bru? You think I won't notice? XD XD