Reviews for Interlude Two: Moral Lessons
klester1987d chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
It's a pity Giles didn't come back to Sunnydale for the wedding, things might have gone differently.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
not bad but xander is more grown up the all most every one on buffy. by late season 6

he was ready to get married, he saw and felt buffy dieing, himself hateing anya and him killing anya. that would brake anyone. and he told her he love her

that spell could have controled him mind for a few minute to make him leave.

the next day he told her he love her, and still want to be together, anya resopes was to tried to get some one to make a wish to hurt or kill him, and she had sex with spike, and became a deamon., remember what xander i hurt you and you hurt me really grown up, anya more the kid then xander

ps anya becomeing a deamon is is busness becosue she is killing people, same with spike,
J chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
HAH! What a great way to have that happen! And Xander is just a bit more mature, but still himself...what a great way to fix the damage. You both de-and re-'humanize' Anya, I don't know what to make of it, but I daresay this scene could have happened.
Eve McCarthy chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Oh wow! What a weird version of Entropy! But oddly enough it worked completely. I think I liked this version better, because...GILES was there. And I am not the biggest fan of Spanya. But what's wrong with Xander? He seems kind of...mature. Could it be...
helly120 chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Lol love it!

Write more soon please! I just love Giles he kicks ass!
mags1587 chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Wow, I really liked this. :) Giles reacted *perfectly* to the news of what Xander did. He was upset with him, but also had a good idea *why* Xander did what he did.

And Giles was absolutely right when he said Xander wasn't ready to get married. In my opinion, Xander should have talked to someone long before the wedding so they could set him straight, but unfortunately they didn't go that route on the show...

Anyway, I really liked your story. :)
Haley Teague chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Huh! I was kind of suspecting that Xander would physically grow bigger or taller or something - you know with the whole "be careful what you wish for" thing. However, this has a lot of interesting possibilities. Also, the automatic judgement of Anya as souless demon scum opens up a lot of possibilities. Will Giles try to take the shop back? And the whole deal with Spike won't come to a breaking point, which means lots of possibilities there. I can't wait to read more interludes and the sequel!
Teri chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
That was just Perfect!
kaydeecee chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Oh how I wish! Gee this is a neat and much less painful version of events.