Reviews for Proving Innocence
Good chapter
Universal creature chapter 1 . 7/5
Nice chapter
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Hi again. Still hoping for a New Year's treat... and that would be news of the next chapter in progress, even if it isn't done yet. Please? Come back? 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
OK, so I can think in my head that Oliver stopped by and was visiting his old school (I've visited mine). As to the person that was confused by the reading, that is their fault, I started reading this BECAUSE it was a 'reading the books'. Please continue. 5/5
KKK3 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
usually the reading the books fics are pretty bad storylinewise, but yours is good so I hope you update soon.
nymlover chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
i like all the stuff between the book well done
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I like what I've read so far. Are you going to continue?
Fallen Outcast chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
I love your story so keep write to make it greater reader for your fans. I love that school are hear the book on Harry Potter.
Kitty279 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Any hope that you are going to update soon? So far I really like what you did. The way how the books were made was original, and the reactions were quite good, too.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story! hope so and can't wait! :) 3
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
me encanta tu idea, es muy original para este tipo de finc,

la forma en que desarrollas la relacion hermione-harry es excepcional y los gota a gota de ron para ver el sentido son muy buenos

espero actualices pronto,

bonito fin y grandes capitulos
Asteria 'of the stars chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Wow! I'm really excited about this!

I've read a lot of the 'read the book' fanfics but you are doing, what I consider to be, the best job of keeping everyone in character. You are also managing to miss most of the more common character responses which is wonderful. Very creative...I love it!
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
great story, can't wait to read more of this
RCPMione chapter 5 . 3/12/2012