Reviews for Looming Darkness
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 28 . 4/3/2014
Huh. It's weird that you don't have more reviews. I mean, the grammar and spelling aren't atrocious. The characters aren't OOC, and everyone's favorite badasses team up. Seriously, where is everybody?
Gold of Termina chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I never buy green potion either. I always have 3 bottles of fairies and one that's nonexistent in OoT. Also I only get green potion for free on Wind Waker.
Anonymous Hearts chapter 27 . 5/21/2013
First: Xion!
Second: Is it wrong that I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breath when Ven and Roxas were kicking Vanitus'ass?
Anonymous Hearts chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
Well fuck they are so screwed.
Anonymous Hearts chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
Poor Sora.
Anonymous Hearts chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
This is amazing.
Anonymous Hearts chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Link always knew what to say.
Anonymous Hearts chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
This is VERY difficult to stop reading.
Anonymous Hearts chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
D. Link Vanitas.
Zanza Flux chapter 31 . 10/8/2012
This story was pretty good. I really enjoyed this. This is what I was looking for in a LoZ / KH crossover. I do love the way you made it difficult for Sora to use his Antiform.
Nenu143 chapter 30 . 5/23/2012
I gotta say this story was awesome I'm a little upset its ending though *cough SEQUAL cough* but yeah you are indeed an amazing author and I hope you can write more cuz ill sure read it
MissTechnicality chapter 30 . 5/20/2012
Yus, I finished! Woo! I really liked this! My favorite part was when you showed first-person Anti-Sora. Even though that was a sad, bad part, I couldn't help but laugh.

SPARKLY LIGHT, FISHES! :U

Lawl, anyway, can't wait for dem bloopers!

-Ashlette
Captain Rodriguez chapter 30 . 5/20/2012
Fantastic. This is probably one of the best, if not the best, Zelda/Kingdom Hearts crossovers on this site. Surprisingly, this story had an OC was not a blatant self-insert Mary Sue like you normally find in Kingdom Hearts and Zelda fics. I really enjoyed this story overall, and I'm looking forward to seeing more like it.
SaphireWhiteWolf chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
D'awwww I only give praise where praise is due, no need to be thanking me. *scratches back of head shyly*

I should be thanking you for writing an interesting story! So Thank You! *confetti showers everything in sparkles*

Also, BLOOPERS? LIKE OMAKE STORY OF THIS VERY SAME ONE?

I like this. I like this a lot.

As for Ultimania, I'm curious to see where you will take it. I mean, think of the possibilities! So many different directions it could've gone, and we would'he had a completely different storyline! I'm excited for this! And as such I will be on the lookout for Ultimania and New Game.

As always, I eagerly await your next installment! Feel free to take your time, I get that life outside the Internet can get hectic.
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
Let me say, I am really sad to see this story ending. I have loved it every step of the way. i hope you write more!