Reviews for Human
Commanding After Dark chapter 1 . 4/16
Um... Dafuq? You just copied the same back story, but changed some words around! You could've added flashbacks, you do know Famfiction allows you to edit uploaded chapters with a number of tool right?

If you continue it would be nice to see a close relationship form between the two who share a rare feature.
Aki no Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Awww, poor Al and Celty. I wonder if they will ever meet?
killroy225 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
oh don't think like that celty/al you will be eventually, please put up another chapter.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Awww... this is sad...they feel so alone.. D:

Nicely written though; it's a right shame you don't have more reviews. I have to say - I love stories like this. Where similar aspects or characters of two different universes are pulled out and compared; shown to be akin. I've written a couple of stories in this style as well...

It would have been neat if this were a little longer; if it had shown what happened when they went back, or it Celty and Al had actually talked.

Either way, I love this! XD It's a cool comparison that I hadn't thought of.
petaltailify chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow. This is just great! It was a creative approach of this fic to just pretty much write the same scenarios and change them up slightly to fit the characters. I love how you made the connection between Al and Celty and their humanity. Do you plan to write more for this because it's really giving off a kind of one-shot vibe to me. It doesn't say if its complete or not so is it safe for me to assume you're gonna write more? If not, I think this fic is just fine as it is. You did a great job on this and btw, I know it's a bit late but thanks for the review you gave on the first chapter of my fic. Well, see ya! ;)