Reviews for Romance For The Socially Inept
liquidbutterflies chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Oh my gosh this fic is the sweetest thing I've ever read.
This is amazing! My goodness, you are an amazingly talented writer.
nOW I'VE GOT ANOTHER SHIP IN MY VAST OCEAN OF SHIPS.
mudkipz chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Shh... Ya hear that? That's the sound of fangirl squeals. I shall join them.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!
Cinnamon Ninja chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
I...ship it?
I ship it.
Goddamn it, you mad wonderful genius, I ship it.
This was totally unexpected but utterly adorable. I love it.
ImLostForever chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
That was beautiful. Can Henry meet the MJN crew? Please?
Rhyolight04 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
This is so sweet. I'm finding you from you insane and wonderful crackfic in Sherlock, and though I don't know Radio Dramas, I really liked this, and that you picked up Henry and gave him a story he could be happy in.
Qualyn chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Somehow, I didn't imagine they would ever fight xD

But yeah, if they did it would be exactly as you wrote.

I hope they had a happily ever after :D
Qualyn chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
;_;

Poor John, the way you described him broke my heart. And Martin..poor thing..He has to believe that Henry's there to stay :)
Qualyn chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I hope Henry will be able to tell Martin about what happened in Baskersville someday. Maybe Martin will meet Sherlock and there's be a "Big brother ?" moment ? xDD
Qualyn chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Aaw, Douglas as Martin's concerned father figure 3

Martin just needs so much looooove. Gladly there's Henry there to give it to him!
Qualyn chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
There are indeed some people that are just plain stupid -.-

Thank God Martin has the students and Henry there for him :)
Qualyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh my! I just... God xD

Why did I never think of those two ? I always limited myself to a weird kind of threesome with John and Sherlock (nevermind, 've been reading too much smut)
Alana Core chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
"Coming out to the family."

And the family is Douglas... *sobbing miserably in the corner*
Audustaire chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I don't have any critical input for you, but I thought I should let you know that I don't even know what the other fandom is that's not Sherlock, but I still really enjoyed reading this. As in, your writing works as a standalone accomplishment, and are more than just some fanfic. Congrats though, I love this. So fluffy and sweet :3
Lady Merlin chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
ABUBUBUBUBUBUUUU THIS IS SO CUTE I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE WORDS. I'm gonna leave it at "If I have a relationship like this, I think my life would be complete." 3
Riddelly chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh my... okay... I love this. I seriously ADORE this. (Mention not the favorite.) Really, it's just... so incredibly sweet and perfect. How is it that I manage to forget every single time how amazing of a writer you are? Wow, okay. I'm going to explode from an overload of adorable. I never considered these two as a pairing, but it's actually quite, quite cute. Fantastic job (of course)!