Reviews for Romance For The Socially Inept
mudkipz chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Shh... Ya hear that? That's the sound of fangirl squeals. I shall join them.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!
Cinnamon Ninja chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
I...ship it?
I ship it.
Goddamn it, you mad wonderful genius, I ship it.
This was totally unexpected but utterly adorable. I love it.
ImLostForever chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
That was beautiful. Can Henry meet the MJN crew? Please?
Rhyolight04 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
This is so sweet. I'm finding you from you insane and wonderful crackfic in Sherlock, and though I don't know Radio Dramas, I really liked this, and that you picked up Henry and gave him a story he could be happy in.
Qualyn chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Somehow, I didn't imagine they would ever fight xD

But yeah, if they did it would be exactly as you wrote.

I hope they had a happily ever after :D
Qualyn chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
;_;

Poor John, the way you described him broke my heart. And Martin..poor thing..He has to believe that Henry's there to stay :)
Qualyn chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I hope Henry will be able to tell Martin about what happened in Baskersville someday. Maybe Martin will meet Sherlock and there's be a "Big brother ?" moment ? xDD
Qualyn chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Aaw, Douglas as Martin's concerned father figure 3

Martin just needs so much looooove. Gladly there's Henry there to give it to him!
Qualyn chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
There are indeed some people that are just plain stupid -.-

Thank God Martin has the students and Henry there for him :)
Qualyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh my! I just... God xD

Why did I never think of those two ? I always limited myself to a weird kind of threesome with John and Sherlock (nevermind, 've been reading too much smut)
Alana Core chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
"Coming out to the family."

And the family is Douglas... *sobbing miserably in the corner*
Audustaire chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I don't have any critical input for you, but I thought I should let you know that I don't even know what the other fandom is that's not Sherlock, but I still really enjoyed reading this. As in, your writing works as a standalone accomplishment, and are more than just some fanfic. Congrats though, I love this. So fluffy and sweet :3
Lady Merlin chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
ABUBUBUBUBUBUUUU THIS IS SO CUTE I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE WORDS. I'm gonna leave it at "If I have a relationship like this, I think my life would be complete." 3
Riddelly chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh my... okay... I love this. I seriously ADORE this. (Mention not the favorite.) Really, it's just... so incredibly sweet and perfect. How is it that I manage to forget every single time how amazing of a writer you are? Wow, okay. I'm going to explode from an overload of adorable. I never considered these two as a pairing, but it's actually quite, quite cute. Fantastic job (of course)!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I may actually squee from the cuteness. That was properly adorable.