Reviews for Long Road Home
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
I liked this. It was a nice alternate take.
Sylva Dax chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Bravo!
Sylva Dax chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
This Winterfest reunion brought tears to my eyes.
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Oh dear. I suspect Cathy has managed to get herself stranded with swingers in the middle of nowhere. Interesting development.
GodlyJewel chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
This was such a good story. If you're thinking of making a sequel, go for it.
FoxySonia chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Loved this story. I really hope you'll write a sequel. I haven't had time to read much this year and haven't read any of the stories submitted for this year's Winterfest Online so missed this one, read it all last night. I like your writing style, please write more and consider writing a continuation for this story.
Wings of Tears chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
I loved the story! It was different. Are you doing a sequel?
RedNightBird chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Would love to see your POV for the rest of the story...
NYCUtopia chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Have I said that I love your alternate beginnings? Consider it done :-)

(well... yes, my reviews are extremely short as a rule...)
Saissa chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
This is wonderful.

I hope you have a sequel of sorts, I would love to know how Catherine's meeting with her father and with Tom went, especially after she tells her dad about the "swingers".

Maybe just one or two chapters outlining the conversation and about Catherines search for a new job, settling in and getting back with Vincent.

Is this when she started working for Joe at the DA's office?
blestwithboys chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
loved it. read it all in one sitting!

please add a continuing story! 3
LadyAilith chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Oh, I'm sorry that this story has ended. I really loved the descriptions - you made everything so real! Thank you for sharing your talent - your gift. It's very much appreciated.
LadyAilith chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Oh, I adore this story *so* much! I'm so pleased that Catherine was able to come through for Vincent and get him back to the city so that he could finally go home. And it's so wonderful that Vincent has invited her to go home with him! Hurrah!

Thank you very much for 2 chapters today. That was an unexpected surprise!
RedNightBird chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
I think Catherine truly understands the gift she is giving Vincent.. ...so close now!
LadyAilith chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I can see why Catherine doesn't want to contact the others, but I'm really afraid that they may start looking for her and find Vincent or the bear. If they find the bear, they'll know that someone is living in the forest. They could well start looking for the person thinking that the extra help may locate Cathy. So many possibilities...

I'm very glad that Vincent and Cathy are getting along so well. And I think it's so cute that Cathy has shared her chocolate with him. Who knew that Vincent had a sweet tooth?

Thanks so much for posting 2 chapters!