Reviews for Good Vibrations
lowi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Wow. This was really hot - Gamma, you're /really/ good at writing smut.

I don't know what to say in this review really, except that I enjoyed this story a lot? And envy you for your ability to write like this - I am completely crap at it. ;)

Great work!
the lola chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I never really know how to review smut... this is great writing, and I loved how you wrote everything so smoothly. Loved the whole reaction to the vibrator and it being muggle, haha.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
While I can't really imagine Narcissa and Andromeda using a vibrator in the middle of the deserted Slytherin Common Room where anyone could walk in on them - wouldn't that be embarrassing? - I really loved how you wrote this.
I really can see Narcissa's mistrust of everything Muggle change for a few select objects after that though :p
Good work!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I'm so not surprised about Narcissa getting upset about using a Muggle object! I can totally picture her reacting that way. I can kind of picture Andromeda being the one to know what a vibrator is, too, since she ends up marrying a Muggle-born. "Either stop squirming around and just let me show you what it's for, or I'm going to tell Bellatrix that you stole her lipstick. And we all know the kind of fight that we'd be in for if I did that…" was pretty amusing, I liked that line. As always, the smut was written extremely well, also, and although I don't ship this, I think you did a great job with the fic!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Smut Queen, for sure ;D Loved this, and I loved Narcissa's reaction to the fact that a vibrator is Muggle in the middle of being seduced XDD
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Lol. Smut Queen! XD Though I do think that there are very, very few Muggle items Narcissa would wholeheartedly embrace...and this might be one of them!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY

No one will ever be able to take your smut queen crown, Gamma. Goodness gracious!

Although that was a hilariously brilliant Muggle artefact to use, and Narcissa's reaction right in the middle of their sexiness was actually pretty hilarious.

Very well written. I'm going to go wipe the grit off me now though, because I feel impure for having read this. xD
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Lol, you /would/ think of that one. And in the middle of the common room when anyone could walk in, besides ;) this was well done, though…