Reviews for Swapping The Cage
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 6/27
Ch 18

That story has the same BURNING BOILING FIRE OF LIFE.

That DESERVES to continue this life. That is the second Nominated your best story ever among the others.
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 6/27
Ch 17

The Almighty Fox is pretty restraint now . With Shitty control . And the dosage of the simulated energy and his special and the mix.

He just wants his original family. Shikaku is still gone nuts because tat abomination of seal acting as the torturereous bubblegum machine and washing machine.

Really shitty .

The others should be sane even if they are different.

Hidan and Kakuzu are the targets and the ticket for the freedom. Hidan defies the death from the chakra treats stitching himself like Frankenstein, and Stitches from World of Worcraft and now League of Legends .
and Kakuzu is even worse than the zombie ninja .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 6/27
Ch 11

That is sweet as the story the empty cage.

Or sequel time travel from universe/realm from the experienced NUMBER NINE with all that shock and awe he knows . In one word the whole gained knolige .
entelejent chapter 18 . 6/26
Am I allowed to say that, though it's not really exciting, it's perfectly written? Seriously. Awesome work. The only things I didn't totally buy were Hinata's abrupt transformation and the Hokage's increased competence, though the latter might just be due to Kuushou not being in the know and underestimating him, and the former might be explored soon. And there were, like, two spelling errors I caught in the whole thing, so great job on the proofreading.
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 6/26
Ch5

So Kuushouu is intelligent super Kuubi from other universe and future with Way more knowledge but still great ally from the gratitude from his past from other version which I gratefully know as AAA danger. Lower to. BBB
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 6/26
Ch 3

Shotgun / frag grenade.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 6/26
Ch 2

The Hardened old gun with power of MG in new beginning.

Time for improvement.
Pencyke chapter 18 . 6/13
I so look forward to the next installment.
earfluffy chapter 18 . 5/28
Are they all game shows?

-earfluffy
floatingmangocake chapter 18 . 3/31
Swag.
rothfyae chapter 18 . 3/30
Damn, this is good! I hope you're really proud of the magic you've worked!
Carismastic chapter 15 . 3/20
Finally, I wanted to know what the reactions of the bijuu of this world would have been if they encountered Kuushou. Shukaku's angered confusion at the prospect of something acting as an imposter of his sibling was interesting. You think that if Kuushou was able to accept that there were alternative versions of people from his world, then he would have been able to accept that there would be counterparts to him and his siblings in this world too.
WolftheForsaken chapter 10 . 3/5
Oh did I adore this chapter! Such a unique take! Such an epic battle! Highly impressed.
Nekohana chapter 8 . 3/3
Well, Haku being female huh, how did they even know what gender Haku is considering the fact that Haku is wearing a mask and big clothes.
Does chakra between male and female is actually different or something?
Tarix chapter 18 . 2/28
Sad that such a magnificent story seems to be abandoned.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »