Reviews for Swapping The Cage
I really appreciate your respect for and development of the female characters. If only Kishimoto could been half as assed.
Silly chapter 4 . 3/4
This fic is really interresting. It's always fun to see au's meet canon. Dimension travel is probably my fav genre.

Anyway I was looking through your favs (I tend to do that with authors who wrote something I like, since there's a high chance they'll have something interresting and I'm always on the lookout for a good fic) and I noticed the seeming abcence of some of what I consider to be the best of the best and a joy to read, or at least very good. Now we may just have differing oppinions; you may have already read them and decided not to fav them because you didn't like them enough or at all, or they may be on your "to read" list.

But just incase you have yet to come across them, I thought I'd reccomend them to you here. :)

First up is:
Journey Of The Three Failures by Kuroga Of The Ice & Snow. J3F is an absoloute gem and sports a rediculous word count. It's also complete. In an au where Naruto lost to Neji in the chunin exams, Naruto is forced to fake his death and flee a much changed village after villagers attempt to kill him. Joining him are Lee (fellow target) and Hinata (on the run from her increasingly abusive family) as they set out to become strong enough to return and change the village.
Meanwhile darkness descends on village and Neji spirals into madness. Little Hanabi Hyuuga find herself caught in the middle of a rapidly escalating civil war, struggling to get stronger, she fights to keep her supposedly dead sister's secrets. History is written and discovered, and fates are forever changed. This fic has it all, action, adventure, angst, and even a dash of Romance. Fantastic character development, amazing world building, and epic storytelling.

Time Braid by ShaperV:
This fic takes inspiration from chunin exam day, but goes in an entirely more epic direction.

The Mirror of Erised by Pitry:
In a world where Harry lost the final battle, the weary survivors are mere shells of their former selves. Perhaps then, a bit of Dimension travel is just what they needed. Or: Canon Harry and Ron are pulled into a dark au while their counterparts and Hermione find themsleves, not in canon but in third world entirely. One where Sirius was sorted into Slytherin, Snape married Lily, and James Potter was never friends with Sirius or Remus.
Ironically travelling to another world might just be what saves them all.
DUDE! This fic is AWESOME!
Yoshiwafu chapter 17 . 2/12
Wait. Doesn't this mean that Kuushou now has access to the Hiraishin? Seeing as the only limitation to using the technique was now removed, and assuming that he has kept the knowledge from TEC, the only thing holding him back now is his control over human chakra!

Its a fantastic story! I wish you would give us an update on your plans.
SP chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
Please return to this at some point. One of the great classics of Naruto FF in my book. Look forward to more of your work, in whatever form it may take. :)
Maleon chapter 18 . 12/14/2016
OMG GENIUS! I loved the artful manipulation, lol. And I look forward to seeing how they grow, Sakura pushing Hinata, Sai pushing Sakura, and Kuusho pushing them all.
Maleon chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
He's stupid for not asking if he can be sealed as he is now, and even more so if he doesn't realize right now, without that limiter, would be the safest time to obliterate the shinobi culture.

This one is even better than the original in some ways, I love it as an unbiased commentary on canon. Pretty, pretty please don't discontinue these.
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 18 . 12/2/2016
Will we find out what happened to Cannon!Naruto?
Thoth19 chapter 18 . 11/7/2016
much like the empty cage this spinoff is great. I hope it continues.
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
GAH! THE SUSPENSE! Not really, but damn I really like your writing. Wish there was moooore~
yukibango chapter 18 . 10/22/2016
I love sai so much 3
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
Ch 18

That story has the same BURNING BOILING FIRE OF LIFE.

That DESERVES to continue this life. That is the second Nominated your best story ever among the others.
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
Ch 17

The Almighty Fox is pretty restraint now . With Shitty control . And the dosage of the simulated energy and his special and the mix.

He just wants his original family. Shikaku is still gone nuts because tat abomination of seal acting as the torturereous bubblegum machine and washing machine.

Really shitty .

The others should be sane even if they are different.

Hidan and Kakuzu are the targets and the ticket for the freedom. Hidan defies the death from the chakra treats stitching himself like Frankenstein, and Stitches from World of Worcraft and now League of Legends .
and Kakuzu is even worse than the zombie ninja .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
Ch 11

That is sweet as the story the empty cage.

Or sequel time travel from universe/realm from the experienced NUMBER NINE with all that shock and awe he knows . In one word the whole gained knolige .
entelejent chapter 18 . 6/26/2016
Am I allowed to say that, though it's not really exciting, it's perfectly written? Seriously. Awesome work. The only things I didn't totally buy were Hinata's abrupt transformation and the Hokage's increased competence, though the latter might just be due to Kuushou not being in the know and underestimating him, and the former might be explored soon. And there were, like, two spelling errors I caught in the whole thing, so great job on the proofreading.
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »