Reviews for Swapping The Cage
happyperson chapter 18 . 3/17
Nice idea, good spinoff
Well executed.
Myroleran chapter 18 . 3/8
I like this one so much more over your other one hope for a update keep up the awesome work
kingthe13 chapter 18 . 3/4
This story is awsome.
Things almost never play out how i expect which is perfect.
You have made a work of art right here and with your other story which im currently have in another tab.
Lately its been so hard to find good storys that dont go down the path of doing the same shit over and over again.
I look forward to more.
Illuviar chapter 18 . 2/19
Awesome story!
Hahaha! Oh that is brilliant! I wasn't sure if this was what you had in mind, but it's oh so perfect! Now if only He could find out what they believe!
Hmm. So you nerfed his chakra range.
Annoy mouse chapter 18 . 2/4
I love it! So much! Please please please continue it?
polarpwnage chapter 15 . 1/31
You're just reusing plot not, I thought it was clear from the other fic when the plot generally went downhill once Kyuubi's identity is revealed to the leaders of Konoha was indication enough that the reveal killed it. Why repeat plot points then?
Tamani chapter 17 . 1/26
the death god is totally referencing madara I just know it.
Tamani chapter 18 . 1/26
love it allllll
Tamani chapter 7 . 1/26
did not expect gai's team to be doing the escort mission! And I cannot WAIT to see what sasuke is like when he finds out naruto dipped his session
Tamani chapter 6 . 1/26
gah I love this whole story set, and the fact that team 7 is actually the best in terms of getting along I have no issues. I find it a refreshing change of pace and I am wondering who is following sasuke (my bet is root)
Manillalu chapter 18 . 1/17
Woa...so. Cool. But. I... Think, I kinda miss naruto, i mean, i reeeeaaallly really enjoyed the story, it was well thought out, engaging and dynamically written, it's just...serious, or well. It needs a little more comic relief, maybe some tiny bit of fluff for some touching moments? I loved anko and his camaraderie, especially her off hand comment about being the fourths reincarnation, hilarious. Loved it. Hinata's development is also really awesome, I hope she gets to be totally kickass quick so she can impress her father. Sakura is interesting but, eh, she stays mostly the same personality wise, the new depth in hinata is what is really fascinating.
Amazing plan to get Sakura
Newy chapter 18 . 1/2
Sai made me smile, and was the much needed comedic relief. I have to give you credit for the character interactions as well, without it, his try-hard misguided friendly attempt wouldn't have been as funny.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for entertaining us as we waltz mindlessly through life.
1,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »