Reviews for Swapping The Cage
Lunar-Chakra chapter 15 . 2/12
You know I never realized how brilliant Ino was in your other story. She laid the plan for being found out so that Naruto could plausibly be a creation. And not only that, it worked! Kuusho being unaware of what exactly Ino was planning is exactly how it worked.

Well done.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
Honestly, this is a pretty cool story.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2017
Kakashi is such a looser.
Zela Night chapter 18 . 12/8/2017
I adore this story!
This fic made me not only like Kyuubi!POV fics, but want more like this one.
Please continue this stunning, wonderful, captivating story.
I like Kuushou more than I like time travel!Naruto.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2017
Loving the story globally, but not as much as TEC or ramen days to be honest.

The passage with sasuke and sakura is hilarious though.

Thanks for the hard work;

Cheers :D
Guest chapter 18 . 8/30/2017
Thank you for providing such an entertaining bunch of stories. I hope one day you return to finish them.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2017
That was just plain awesome. It remains to be seen if the old snakey bastard didn't still survive somehow, though.
BlankCanvas624 chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
Oh shit Danzo likes hime can only mean bad things...
Sefera chapter 18 . 6/3/2017
Vary good, I've favorited this, and I'd love to see more, if you ever choose to continue it.
Sand Soldier chapter 7 . 5/12/2017
Ey, in reaching for a dream naruto protected tsunami. Granted, he was there cause he was having oral with her, but still.
Darkpetal16 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Have you considered putting one of your stories up for adoption?

:S I would be happy with a one chapter summary at this point. I can't tell you how many times I have reread Kuushou's story.

Hope you're doing okay.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
I really appreciate your respect for and development of the female characters. If only Kishimoto could been half as assed.
Silly chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
This fic is really interresting. It's always fun to see au's meet canon. Dimension travel is probably my fav genre.

Anyway I was looking through your favs (I tend to do that with authors who wrote something I like, since there's a high chance they'll have something interresting and I'm always on the lookout for a good fic) and I noticed the seeming abcence of some of what I consider to be the best of the best and a joy to read, or at least very good. Now we may just have differing oppinions; you may have already read them and decided not to fav them because you didn't like them enough or at all, or they may be on your "to read" list.

But just incase you have yet to come across them, I thought I'd reccomend them to you here. :)

First up is:
Journey Of The Three Failures by Kuroga Of The Ice & Snow. J3F is an absoloute gem and sports a rediculous word count. It's also complete. In an au where Naruto lost to Neji in the chunin exams, Naruto is forced to fake his death and flee a much changed village after villagers attempt to kill him. Joining him are Lee (fellow target) and Hinata (on the run from her increasingly abusive family) as they set out to become strong enough to return and change the village.
Meanwhile darkness descends on village and Neji spirals into madness. Little Hanabi Hyuuga find herself caught in the middle of a rapidly escalating civil war, struggling to get stronger, she fights to keep her supposedly dead sister's secrets. History is written and discovered, and fates are forever changed. This fic has it all, action, adventure, angst, and even a dash of Romance. Fantastic character development, amazing world building, and epic storytelling.

Time Braid by ShaperV:
This fic takes inspiration from chunin exam day, but goes in an entirely more epic direction.

The Mirror of Erised by Pitry:
In a world where Harry lost the final battle, the weary survivors are mere shells of their former selves. Perhaps then, a bit of Dimension travel is just what they needed. Or: Canon Harry and Ron are pulled into a dark au while their counterparts and Hermione find themsleves, not in canon but in third world entirely. One where Sirius was sorted into Slytherin, Snape married Lily, and James Potter was never friends with Sirius or Remus.
Ironically travelling to another world might just be what saves them all.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
DUDE! This fic is AWESOME!
Yoshiwafu chapter 17 . 2/12/2017
Wait. Doesn't this mean that Kuushou now has access to the Hiraishin? Seeing as the only limitation to using the technique was now removed, and assuming that he has kept the knowledge from TEC, the only thing holding him back now is his control over human chakra!

Its a fantastic story! I wish you would give us an update on your plans.
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »