Reviews for Swapping The Cage
Illuviar chapter 18 . 2/19
Awesome story!
Hahaha! Oh that is brilliant! I wasn't sure if this was what you had in mind, but it's oh so perfect! Now if only He could find out what they believe!
Hmm. So you nerfed his chakra range.
Annoy mouse chapter 18 . 2/4
I love it! So much! Please please please continue it?
polarpwnage chapter 15 . 1/31
You're just reusing plot not, I thought it was clear from the other fic when the plot generally went downhill once Kyuubi's identity is revealed to the leaders of Konoha was indication enough that the reveal killed it. Why repeat plot points then?
Tamani chapter 17 . 1/26
the death god is totally referencing madara I just know it.
Tamani chapter 18 . 1/26
love it allllll
Tamani chapter 7 . 1/26
did not expect gai's team to be doing the escort mission! And I cannot WAIT to see what sasuke is like when he finds out naruto dipped his session
Tamani chapter 6 . 1/26
gah I love this whole story set, and the fact that team 7 is actually the best in terms of getting along I have no issues. I find it a refreshing change of pace and I am wondering who is following sasuke (my bet is root)
Manillalu chapter 18 . 1/17
Woa...so. Cool. But. I... Think, I kinda miss naruto, i mean, i reeeeaaallly really enjoyed the story, it was well thought out, engaging and dynamically written, it's just...serious, or well. It needs a little more comic relief, maybe some tiny bit of fluff for some touching moments? I loved anko and his camaraderie, especially her off hand comment about being the fourths reincarnation, hilarious. Loved it. Hinata's development is also really awesome, I hope she gets to be totally kickass quick so she can impress her father. Sakura is interesting but, eh, she stays mostly the same personality wise, the new depth in hinata is what is really fascinating.
Amazing plan to get Sakura
Newy chapter 18 . 1/2
Sai made me smile, and was the much needed comedic relief. I have to give you credit for the character interactions as well, without it, his try-hard misguided friendly attempt wouldn't have been as funny.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for entertaining us as we waltz mindlessly through life.
Delathen chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Hi!

Just wanted to let you know that I love reading your stories! You do a great job of writing intelligently and leaving plenty up to the reader's imagination without being needlessly vague. It's quite nice!

Hope you're having a good day, and a Happy New Year!
Endgames chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Man, that scheme to get Sakura was just pure evil. Pure, unadulterated, angst-ridden evil. It made me completely crack up.

The second chapter made me think the chapter names were based off of game shows, but subsequent chapter names made me think that wasn't true. A bit of googling has me better informed.

Anyway, this is a fun story. I think that The Empty Cage is more original, and thus a more impressive story. On the other hand, this is a bit more lighthearted and fun, so I hope to see it continue as well.

Thanks for writing!
Endgames chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Even though it's completely unrealistic for this story, I can't help myself from shipping both Anko and Hinata at different times. It's completely unlikely given Kyuushou's identity and mindset, but the moments you set up at times are just so cute.
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »