Reviews for Someday
jdluvva chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
So far I love it. It really flows and is reminiscent of Saved by the Grace of Southern Charm. One of my favorite stories. Not copied but similar in characterisation of my two boys. Please keep going
My2BrownEyes chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Very sweet. And I love the texts at the end.
Aliniah chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Cas you don't wanna sleep on that lumpy guest room mattress! Dean's room is much more comfortable.
Linda chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
omg i love this so much! cant wait for the next chapter :)
My2BrownEyes chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
I really liked this chapter. Bobby is great. I just love how shrewd and observant he is. And the last few paragraphs are so sweet and wonderful. Love it. I greatly look forward to the next chapter.
diAbolicAl'feAtherheAd chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Bobby coming over? Absolutely in game! I really hope you're gonna make him meet Cas... that scene would be hilarious with all Bobby's comments about the two men's strange new relationship, I just know it. Can't wait to read the next chapter. *sending muse fairies and freetime-maker elfs*
Zavijah chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Aw, you so need more reviews. I wish I had found this story earlier. I love a story that takes it's time and the characters have time to get to know each other. So, you know, since they both don't like an empty house, Castiel clearly needs to move in with Dean. Then they could have even more awkward conversations that I do so enjoy. A shame the chapter was so short, but.. yes, bobby, always love a good bobby :3

Keep up the good work! Review love for you!
LonelyElf chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
The chapters are a bit too short I think, but this story looks to be very interesting. I like your writing style, it's "fun" and easy to follow. Though to be perfectly honest I think it'll be a lot better if you used "double quotations" for speech instead of just 'one' - makes it easier to distinguish. But yeah, good story, waiting for the next chapter.
Mae chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Quite liked everything! But I'm grieving that there isn't more to read.
Keep it up. x
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
I just found this and I'm very much upset that I've already read through all of the available chapters. PLEASE continue to develop this story. Compared to most fics I've read this has a lovely plot line developing and it doesn't read like a "my first chapter book". I hope to see an update soon, you've got me hooked!
My2BrownEyes chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Cas' story had the feeling of an interesting mix of mega-church and cult...perhaps more cultish. I would have liked to have read an example of one of those Bible stories with the twists. (Some of them are odd enough as they are.) The story isn't hurt by that not being there, though. The various items attributed to Gabriel certainly help show his mischievous side. Nice job.
My2BrownEyes chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
That was a lovely scene. I felt like I was right there by the lake with them. And it was nice how you integrated some of the canon history with yours. I can't wait to read Cas' story.
Aliniah chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I think Cas might be a little crazy for running out in a storm to get a jacket. I mean Dean wasn't gonna skip town with it lol. Good on Dean for giving him a job and I'm glad the people in town aren't still giving Cas serious stink eye.
cherryredice chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
yay, some destielness at last! the story so far has been really great. keep up the amazing job!
CarryOn2467 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Ah, Gabriel. We all love you. Nice job on the chapter. I'm really liking this story so far! You have some real talent. Might find a new author out there, with a pen name of listeningtothestorm if you keep it up lol.