Reviews for Rescue On Our Own
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love it. I just watched Dolphin Tale 2 a few days ago and then I watched a movie called, "If I stay." I don't know if you saw If I stay, but it's about a girl who gets in a car wreck with her family and she's in the middle of life and death. She doesn't know whether she should go to Heave with her family, which she finds out had died during her inbetween period. Opps! I hope I haven't ruin the movie for you if you haven't seen it yet. Well, I haven't ruin the whole movie, so you shouldn't be too bad. The movie was alright. However, that's not my point here.

My point is this: I thought about the car wreck that the girl and her family was in as well as the in between period of living or dying she had to make. Also, I thought about the sequel of Dolphin Tale and how I can see how much Dr. Clay cares for Sawyer in the movie. Anyway, I thought about what if Sawyer was the one who needed a rescue/miracle this time and I wondered if there was a section, much less a story on the topic and here I am.

Thanks so much for writing this. You don't know how happy you made me when I found this story. It was brilliant. I wished it was longer, but I'm not complaining. Thanks for sharing this story with us readers.
Emiva chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I really like the story.
Please Continue.
I know its been 2 yrs since you published it, but put that thinking cap back on.
DisneyDreamWorksFanatic1999 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
What's going to happen next? And what about the dolphin? Is 'she' going to be okay?
gahareth24 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
omg I love the pic of pysch
surfervballgurl96 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Amethyst's Eyes chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You should continue! This was really good.
Angel1029 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This looks interesting! I hope you update soon, ya know, if you aren't too busy. Sawyer and Hazel are my favorite characters (other than Winter of course!) and I can imagine them doing something like that.
A story told in time chapter 1 . 7/10/2012