Reviews for Fates Favorite Chew Toy
Post U Later chapter 2 . 5/18
First, Poor Harry! He's Blind & He's Not Prepared To Be Back Near People Again, & To Top It All Off, He Has To Suffer Through Voldemort Casting 5 Crucio's & An 'Avada Kedavra'. That' Exactly NOT What Harry Needs Right Now.

& I Hope Harry's Right About Being Able To Re-Grow His Eyes. That Would Be A Small Miracle For Harry.

& Thank Merlin, I Was Worried Something Had Happened To McGonagall.

I Know It's Been Years, But I Hope You Continue This Story!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/18
Well Fuck. That's Terrible! Did No One Go See If Harry Was Still At His Relatives House?

& Whoa! Lucius Is Teaching Transfiguration? What Happened To McGonagall? & Lupin Is Teaching HOM? What's Going On? What Did They & Snape Smell?
Lw117149 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
oh very interesting please say you are still writing it i would love to see whwre yuou taker it. ty
Jasmine Indigo Sappihhra chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Awwww please update soon! And it's Avada Kedavra, for future reference and all...please update!
Flying Chrissy chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
Saissister chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I'm crying D; poor harry! Yay...Lucy
loretta537 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
this is a good story so far
autumngold chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I feel so sorry for Harry and so mad at the adult figures in his life. Dumbledore might consider him a grandson, but he has never taken care of him, not even in the books. Unless keeping someone in the dark and using them is for the best. Will Severus be able to heal the damage of Harry's mind and soul? Can't wait for more!
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Intersting story! Look forward to the next update.