Reviews for Magnetic Pull
xxkaylakittyxo chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Holy! This was amazing!
NerdAlert101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
OMG I really liked it you should countinue with more of it
adf41254 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love it and the ending. I think these two would of been a great couple! Hope you write more
Bailey chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love it:))))
Alysri chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved this, I wish they would have explored this instead of making it seem like Diana didn't want anything to do with magic anymore just because of Cassie.
andromeda-smile chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was a wonderful short. I enjoyed reading it a lot. :) I especially loved the ending. Lots of authors I read tend to have poor endings for their short stories, but you handled yours incredibly well. Great job. I hope you decide to write more about Jake and Diana in the future. :)
AL chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was really good! Please write more Diana/Jake?
Finallyxbreathe chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh my god you have to continue this, it's really good and I am already shipping these two!
princessbows chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
please continue
Munchie16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I actually really like this pair so thanks for the story! Love that I can actually picture the characters saying these things.
HAJ chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I like it….thanks for sharing it with us.
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I liked this pairing. Very rare but it works. They both seem to have joined the broken hearts club. A bit opposites she sweet and he's edgy. I liked that they found each other in a most fated situation valentines day where both are a bit broken and bitter. I totally would have thought that since Diana was on a devils spirit high that when Jake had rung the doorbell that Diana would run to answer it and also makeout with Jake since she already kissed cute pizza guy and and even Lee. Diana and Jake would make a goodlooking couple if they got together. Plus Diana would be someone I think someone Jake could love and vice versa. Great job on the story.
Kabby-Bellarke-Life chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
AWWWWWWW! SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE! Sorry for the caps lock, but it's true.
AuraLight chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww, love the ending :)
Alex Nicole chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
YES! Another Jake/Diana shipper! I love it!