Reviews for Choices on the Crumbling Road
ryder21 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Loved it, glittery puke and all. Take that you sparkling, teenage, angsty movie vampires!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hallucifer if probably more of a dick than the real one.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was great! Especially that last line, mhmm that was good! :) Keep up the most excellent work!
Jane88 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Glitter-puking Sam... :D Dean's laughter had been a balm to my soul too. Aaawh Sam, trying to keep himself together and getting his big brother to smile again, so nice. And Lucifer with a coloured clown face is totally creepy. Loved this, great tag!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wow! That? Was awesome.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awww, Sammy! The sacrifices you make for Dean (and you) are so many, but at least they are still by your own choices.

I hate thinking about the end of the Winchesters, because there really is only one way it all can end. Hopefully it will be that 'blaze of glory' that they hope for, and not separately, and quietly with evil trumping them. The threat of Lucifer finally driving Sam over the edge scares me to death.

Great lil story. :)
sammynanci chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh my God! Im so sad,and angst for everything!Poor Sammy,I loved this:

...Because the echoes of Dean's laughter – a real, honest, big brother laugh instead of the world weary, run-down picture of loss and depression Dean had been for so long – meant too damn much to him...Its true,and Im very worried for Dean and I scared ;_;

He had chosen Dean's happiness over his own fear and anger earlier that ,my Sammy! Hes very strong but he needed his big brother and Dean,oh,my Gosh,Dean is very tired!

Great job but very sad,Im cryng for the boys ;_;
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
i liked it

expecially the clown bits

interesting

smile
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ominous last words to a haunting story. Something bad is coming round the bend for the boys, no doubt, and you foreshadowed it wonderfully!

I love Dean's diversion tactics. He really is a big kid when he allows himself to be. You portrayed that awesome side of him quite nicely. And Sam. Poor guy. I don't envy his future-I don't envy either brother- but some how his future looks much bleaker.

Keep up the amazing work! Your stories still both awe and utterly kill me!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Very, very good story. And a good lead-in to this week's episode with Mark Pellegrino!