Reviews for Where is home?
TeaMon chapter 50 . 1/12
That last bit with the wink was beautiful. Thanks for the amazing story!
GreenDrkness chapter 50 . 8/23/2015
This Trilogy has made me a trainwreck of emotions from happy and delightful to frustration and wanting to choke Mai for trying to break Naru's confused heart well not so confused but seriously that boy needs some emotion counseling
Keep on the writes
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
waaaaaaaaahdskjhdkhfk I LOVE THIS STORY and I love Gene-Noll's convo. Gene is so funny! haha I giggle so much when he starts asking 'those' questions XDD and wow Noll and Mai finally made out I'm just so happy I cringe!
PBMunchkin-Nikkelangelo chapter 37 . 9/30/2014
Oh... my... this chapter was so painful to read and im like clutching on to a tissue box. I can't even... whyyyyyy?! :'( but I love it soooo much.
PBMunchkin-Nikkelangelo chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
Omg im absolutely addicted to this story. I always say I'll read just one more chapter but then I get sucked into reading 10 more! I love it!
Gally619 chapter 50 . 9/13/2014
OMG JUST MARTHON READ THIS TRILOGY OVER A 24 hour period! Love the story! and i have to sleep for 24 hours! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 50 . 7/28/2014
aww i liked this fanfic
Naruismaiman chapter 50 . 5/1/2014
OHOHOHOHHOHOHOMYMYMYMYYMYMYMGODGODGODGOD! Seriously I love your writing styles and ideas and EVERYTHING! WRITE MORE! WRITE FOR LONGER! It feels like I'm actually reading a real book! You should feel proud! I read the entire series and I might just read it again I loved it so much! And the ending? FABULOUS! I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I AM FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW! Seriously though, keep on writing! You are amazing! 288 billion million thumbs up!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I loved this whole series. It had me laughing and crying and gnashing my teeth. Truly wonderful. I'd love to see more in this 'verse, though I understand if you think it's complete. Really, I'd love to read more of your work in this fandom at all.
natalie chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
how can you not believe there are so many people reading this, it is great. i am loving it wholeheartedly and i admire the loyalty you have put into your writing. the are very few people who keep at there writing until the end and it is annoying and heart breaking when they give up on their stories.
uyay chapter 22 . 2/27/2014
I would think Naru would enjoy having Mai hide in his shirt...
KhaalidaNyx chapter 50 . 10/22/2013
Hello! I want to post a review really quick and I'm afraid I won't have a lot of time. I'm actually in Italy visiting my grandparents right now and my grandma is practically anti-technology. It's a miracle that Ive been able to read this series, really.
Brilliantly planned, a real page-turner, something you definitely look for in every story you read. You really are truly gifted and it makes me saddened that I cannot post a longer review right now!
Thank you for taking the time out of your life to write this to provide me and your other fans with this fabulous entertainment. You are simply fantastic.
Megera22 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
I really enjoyed this series when I first started to read it, but for me personally, it started to go down hill after a few choice ideas. I was fine with Naru working to find a way to be with Mai, but when it came to elopement that's when it first went down hill. Now, I thought things would get better with Mai getting approved by Noll's father, but it started to get more uncomfortable with the references to premarital sex and so on. So, thank you for the great before stories, but I will not continue.
NaginiFay chapter 50 . 9/24/2013
Yet another epic Ghost Hunt fic from you! Thanks!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/22/2013
NO NO NO! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE COME TRUE, YOU CAN'T STOP, NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO! Anyway, great chapter. Can you make more fanfics like this, you're like one of my fav writers. You are awesome!