Reviews for Time Cops: The Most Dangerous Game
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh, talk about a disaster.

Hilarious. Wonderful buildup to an absolutely appropriate ending.
Alex chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hey, Look at you trying the first person. I think the narrative works really well. There's some confusion about Cat and where she fits into the family but it is mostly cleared up by the end of the story. The pace was good and I like the way you drop in the technology without over-explaination.

Overall, this is a nice little feel good piece with some interesting revelations about life in Possible manor. I know I'm way behind on reviewing your stories, I hope to catch up this weekend.

Alex
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh, this was precious. No wonder her future self was so ticked! Maybe going to see herself wasn't such a great idea.

I've never heard of a "patch" dance. It's an interesting concept, but not as interesting as the idea of having to "tag" your desired date. Some of the girls I went to school with would have loved that! Then again, some of them hunted dates, regardless of what kind of dance was proposed.

Mabye the next year, they should propose the use of nets?
Phone Reader chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
How many stories are in your Best Enemies series? You need to update your profile for recent stories. Its grown into a big family, hasnt it?
noncynic chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Okay, and I didn't spot that ending coming, nice one. Interesting vision of the future of High School shenanigans, as well. Good read.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Great story! I have to say that I am a big fan of your excursions into first-person. They're a little bit easier to track. So, stylistically, a winner. And substantively - you take Sadie Hawkins day smoothly into the 21st century and the BE universe. I don't necessarily remember all the characters in the young set but it doesn't matter because the kids behave just like kids of the hyper-talented and hyper-weird older generation ought to.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Well the Possibles never have a normal moment and Im not complaining since its always fun to read from u a somewhat normal situation turning weird.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.