Reviews for Count The Stones
NotMarge chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Ooh, nice! I always enjoy the dialogue games between Rumple and Belle. She is so very clever, isn't she? Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Clever!
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh that last line. So clever.
Hermitess chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I loved the twist in the ending there.
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Clever! Thanks! :)
TwilightChild999 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I don't really get the last part, but I really liked that part where she teased him about her being just a poor helpless girl that can't think on the same level - and then corrected his Latin. That was awesome.

She's had him on his toes the entire story. I love the playful nature.
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh I love it! Never saw the ending coming. That was really creative, too!
Leni chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I found the German version, and then had to come here and check the original to see if I'd missed something. It was so lovely. It sounds true to both characters, especially the way Belle handles him. Thanks for writing!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Haha, this was great, I absolutely loved it!:)
orientalbunny chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
"only later does he realizes she's corrected his latin" - oh how brilliant! What a impeccable line to reinforce the counting stones theme. I do so love it when Belle is written in such a way that makes her worthy of someone as complicated as Rumpelstiltskin. Oh and he knows it too, maybe in an instinctive way at the very beginnning but in the mddle and toward the end, he knows he's the one enthralled. All the themes here are written so tightly i can scarce believe someone was so brilliant as well as kind to write it and share it on . And if one really looks i think spoons could have just as easily been used for the title and theme. He wants to see what she will do to get pass his defences, and he knows she will somehow but not really quite how. But he leaves them around for her to collect. A smile here, shared silence, an armful of collected silver amidst a joke and laugh, and in the end, i really do think he already knows the answer but asks her anyway of how many "stones she's counted". Thank you for this lovely story, it has been a immense pleasure to read!
Mobius Richard chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
whoever didn't get it: it's talking about his defenses, his personal walls, and Belle is just working on figuring him out and how to get to him.
Diving in chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Not sure I understood, what was she counting then ?
Shall be lifted Nevermore chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I don't get it... am I right in assuming that by "his walls" she means the walls he puts up around himself?

Yes, Rumplestiltskin is the reason I watch OUAT too :)
TheHatterJPGR chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I feel like I don't really know what the point was, because. Don't get the stones reference. I enjoyed your writing, but I feel cheated now! XD

Would someone be a dear and please explain it?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »