Reviews for Army Greens
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2020
I almost threw handsss at the beginning of the last chapter it yes it was cute! So Puck-like to use flash cards to propose to Sabrina
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Um WHAT?
Bethany Tucker chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Eeeeek! I adore it! You scared me there! I really thought he was GONE! *catches breath* amazing job! I love this so much! You are a fantastic writer!
PsychoEnigma chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Now that I have taken a moment to calm down and am no longer red in the face from laughing my rear end off, that was really good. I liked how your story was a sort of double-song-fic, and thank you for being one of the few people who uses country songs for something.
-Psychopathic Enigma
SlayGal27 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Nice. Very very nice
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I am still laughing right now LOLZ the ending is da best!
manyfandomsgirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
That was Amazing!
EvaInScotland chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME! But I am a little mad at Puck for pranking her like that...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
great. sabrina should have known puck wasn't dead because he's an everafter. she seems to forget that alot.
Sarcastic Freaks chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Puck, Puck PUCK!

When will he learn?

Oh, wait, I guess never. 'Cuse he's not real.

Aw. That sad moment when you realise your favorite book character isn't real.

Anyways, awesome two-shot.

-Kat.
Sarcastic Freaks chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Aw. This was sad. And cute.

Nice work!

-Kat. :)
goldencrush chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
I loved this! Keep writing! :)
emowriter chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
OMFG! I was all like almost crying, because Puck was dead, and then I was like awwwww no body, then I was like WTF? PUCK? So, i loved it! And Uncle Jake's flash cards!

~Never buy an Ove Glove
creamychocpudding786 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
oh my god! this is soooooo awesome! but when he proposed shouldn't Sabrina have cried or kissed him or ANYTHING! i mean like the drama was when he was leaving, but when he asks to MARRY her, no fluffy, romantic stuff? also, I don't understand where he went exactly. And, I don't think Henry would've agreed just for some stupid baseball cards, he was kinda OOC.

Ok, enough of the constructive critiscism crap. I REALLY loved the story! it was soooo sweet and cute! But, he never actually formally asked Sabrina to be his girlfriend, so i was kinda lost there...but this is one of the best fanfics about Sabrina and Puck ever! and I have read almost all of them...except for the ones that look boring:D
Aries Vaughn chapter 2 . 3/24/2012