Reviews for Promises
khoathkeeper13 chapter 7 . 1/27
Hope you continue! This is great!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
You've got a good start so far. It drags occasionally but overall a decent story.
JackFrost23 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Update soon
TheAmazingAngelinBlack chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
love it carry on please please please
MTR Fan P chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Awesome, I love how Lucille and Bud are so cool with the fight haha XD
HOPE THIS ISN'T THE END :)
MTR Fan P chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Lol I could totally picture the ending, with the cereal haha XD
I really like this, and I can't wait too read more
Keep up the good work :)
Cbearc chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Ahhhhh! Cliffie! Update ASAP!
Ijnerius Akur chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
I am so astounded with this story. And I must say I LOVE this!

I'm a Wilbur fanatic so I'm really happy what you wrote about him. Him having a tantrum because of a fight with his dad was-I guess in my way- cute but angsty (did I mention I love angsts? :P)

The way how he saw his parents- in the past- was admirable! And bow he wanted to stay permanently was great! (How many compliments have I given you already?)

Please Update Faster! I beg you! This is a great story and I would really love how it would go!
Fallon Skywalker chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
WRITE FASTER AND WRITE LONGER!

Aside from that...this is one of my favorite chapters! :D

So cute so cute so cute so cute :3 I love this whole thing. ;D And the food fight was adorable! MORE MORE MORE!

I love it and can't wait for an update! So get to work! And ahahahahaaha cliche. XD

Anywho...poor Wilbur! I feel bad for him that he wants to stay where he's all happy-like, but can't stay forever...awwww! :D I LOVE THIS!

KEEP WRITING OR I WILL KEEL YOU! ;D Love you!

Fally-Fal :3
anne28 chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
lovve it cant wait for more :)
Fallon Skywalker chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
OH MAH GAWSH. :D

I LOVE THIS STORY.

IT IS TOO SHORT.

WRITE MORE NOW. (seriously). ;)

I love how you write Young Franny. XD She's hilarious and adorable! ;) Poor Wilbur...bested by his mommah. She's always right, remember Wilbur? Don't ever doubt that. XD

Lewis/Cornelious needs more "screen time" in this story. I MUST HAVE MORE OF HIMMMMM :D *huggles Lewis*

Love you, KEEP MOVING FORWARD with this story! :D

Falleh :)
Omagdi chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Hello, this is a neat story you have going on here. It is very enjoyable for one. Two, the way the characters speak and interact with each other is very believable.

Hope to see Wilbur make up with Cornelius. I will be watching this. You earned yourself an avid reader.
anne28 chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
so happy u updated this, lol fight scene with Franny

hope he can work things out with his dad (Cornelius) and would not be to much trouble when he gets bk

pls update soon
anne28 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
yeah you updated missed this story

Gr8 work cant wait for more :)
perfectlyODD chapter 5 . 3/21/2012