Reviews for AlphaBeta
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I'm sorry but what? And why did you guys pick such stupid prompts. You have done far better.
Weave the Magic chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
But why doesn't she want to go back to LaPush? And why doesn't she want to meet Billy? I just feel the story is a bit incomplete. I had fun reading about the spoiled Nessie though.
Weave the Magic chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Oh wow! This is such a heavy read. I want to pummel Jacob, not for not loving Leah, but for taking her and everybody else for granted. For being a blind fool and as cruel as Sam... Nice read. Broke my hert, but still very nice. Sniff!
Weave the Magic chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Unexpected but I like this. Pretty cool to include a genre like this.
Weave the Magic chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
I love it! ... But really, I agree with Leah. Pastor Jacob (!) is playing with fire by devoting a lot of his time with a woman who he is attracted to. Leah is making him choose, but he finds so many reasons not to. I would have returned the ring too, specially since the topic of marriage is never brought up. Time to move on, our Leah is a strong woman.
Weave the Magic chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Awww.. I agree, this is adorable.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
This was sad. I'm sitting here crying. I hope your pleased with yourself. :'(
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Lol, this was a funny chapter. ;)
LadyDiamantNoir chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I read 12 of your chapters but let me tell ya that this chapter is my favorite.
Way to go!
loveblackwater chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Are you going to finish?
rosebuds chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
shelbron chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
That was great. Jake is so sweet as a daddy :) You definitely had me going at the beginning too :)
Destined627 chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
This was beautiful! So sweet, I really teared up reading this feeling Jake's emotions. Awwwwww!
Lovergyul chapter 12 . 4/11/2012 sweet. Love tender, soft Jake. Of course he would be like that with his two girls. Good job!
Tara Maria chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
I loved this one. It was really cute. :)