Reviews for Needles
Ebony Lee chapter 4 . 3/10
Aww, this is such a cute and heartwarming story!
This is a nice story, Im glad there will be one more chapter, this one did feel like an ending. I think Kanda was probably too OOC for me in places here, but it seems you were going for a happier feel/ending so it makes sense why.
I look forward to the last chapter!
This is awesome, I really like the way you write the 3 as kids together.
karina001 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
It was wonderful to read a new Needles chapter and I look forward to another. Its a nicely different aspect, this look at the Order. And most certainly entertaining.
MassivelyMinute chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
I'm so glad I found this diamond of a story during my search for good d-gray man fanfic! Who knew I'd get so lucky, searching for fic with Kanda and Lenalee. I have thoroughly enjoyed this piece, you've written the characters very believably, possibly even the most in-character gray man story I've read so far, and you're even writing them as children! To say I'm impressed is an understatement. The story it's self, too, is a charming and simple idea, but you've managed to weave such depth and detail into it that I've had trouble taking my eyes from the page. I was thrilled when I saw you last updated this fic on 06-29-13, with an update so recent (relatively) I hope that means you haven't abandoned this fic and plan on continuing it to it's conclusion. I can't wait to see how it all plays out, with Lenalee's concern for Kanda and the presents that have yet to be passed out! Even if you don't plan on finishing this piece, please know that I'm following and favoriting it. I've loved every second of reading it! Thank you for writing it, and I hope there's more writing in your future! :)
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Excellent fanfic
DSC-Fate chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Thanks for updating! Love this story and every chapter is really worth the wait! :)
fading ink chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
This is so very cute. I like how you've characterized young Kanda, Lenalee and Daisya It's hard to write from a child's POV, but you manage perfectly. 3 AND THE ENDING FOR THIS CHAPTER WAS THE CUTEST. I cannot wait for the next one! Please, do keep writing. This is positively heartwarming.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
This is good, Im glad you decided to continue it. Hope there will be more to come soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
awesome, it'd be great to read a series like this
OLunarCryO chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Goodness this was the cutest thing ever.
Great job!
AuntieS chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wonderful kid story! Nice job on your first post for fanfiction.:)
blondie-moyashi chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is so cute! It's great to see a time when they had fun together and they were all in character, which made it all the better
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Me likey!
toadstoolteaparty chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
that was so cute! i loved it!

please update again soon! _