Reviews for X is for X—Acto
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was very mentally creative. :)
Ryn chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Loved this! And loved that it was Mike who came to the rescue!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Sweet! I did not know that aspirin was once a trademarked term!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Very funny!
Ginger S chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Just catching up on all my email alerts and can't believe I missed this delightful tale. It struck my interest as soon as I saw the word X-acto. We owned a sign company for 15 years and used X-acto knives all day long! and they are VERY sharp! You just gotta love Mike Stoker and his quiet brilliance. LOVED THIS ONE!
Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Stoker 1. Brice 0. lol! Nice and sweet!
kelpie4y chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
So funny! I love how Mike gets the "last laugh," but really anything with Brice and Johnny in it is funny. :)
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Kleenex and Scotch tape, too. LOL! Good one.
HeroWorshiper chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was cool! Loved it!
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Brice can be so Xasperating, great story. These little vignettes have been so much fun to read. I think with all the bad news recently (RL stuff) we needed a break even in the fan fiction world.
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I admit I was in Johnny's corner as soon as Brice focused on the difference in brand of an X-Acto knife (seriously?) but then after that, like Mike, I was fascinated to see how many Genericized Trademarks that Johnny could think of (he missed Kleenex, linoleum and Scotch tape to name just 3) and how quickly Brice could come up with the actual generic name.

How totally Brice to decide that this was a rule he should follow and then expect everyone else to follow it as well.

How totally Johnny to not only pick an argument about it, but prepare for a follow-up argument about it.

That was a good laugh. Thank you!

(and I loved Mike doing the crossword puzzle)
Dr. Kelly's Gal chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Thank you Mike for shutting Brice the hell up! Love it! Great little piece of humor. Thanks for sharing.

JJH
Avirra chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I think the whole crew could probably use that asprin by the end. Except Henry - give him a Milkbone (registered trademark).
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hahahaha, loved this one! I can definitely see Brice and Johnny engaged in such a battle of wits, and then the clincher is Mike besting Brice at his own game!
jmss7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
What a hoot! Way to go Mike! Um, is or was Yo-yo a trademark? And of course, no one calls a Zamboni an 'ice cleaning machine'...thanks for my chuckle of the day!