Reviews for Petunia's Boys
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 20 . 5/2
Great AU story. Very clever and interesting plot twists.
Well worth the re-re-re-re'read!
bluemax1965 chapter 20 . 4/19
So very different, but strangely, so very good. Umm, I just enjoyed it. A little short, because if you are going that far into AU, you could have gone to town with what kind of a headmaster Snape is/was, etc.
Still. Give me a few weeks/months, and I'll read it again. And will be disappointed that it's so short.
VashonBeader chapter 20 . 4/10
My friend recommended your story to me. This is wonderful! Very original. Very well done.

Thank you for writing and sharing your talents!

Peace to you and yours.
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 3/11
KILL! HIM! KILL! HIM!
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 3/11
HEADBASTARDS must DIE.

Please consider the Policy.
Sadist Albuses need not apply.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 2 . 3/2
You do realize that Dumbledore would have never allowed his weapon's only protection to die right? Even if Harry couldn't heal his aunt like I suggested before Dumbledore would've definitely come in and magicked her cancer away.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 3/2
I feel that Harry's magic would've healed his aunt as soon as he was held by her. With Petunia being different in this story Harry would subconsciously want to protect his new mother and his magic would act accordingly.
Mouser1985 chapter 13 . 2/13
There is a combo I never thought of...Rita and Severus...bit disturbing but fun none the less :)
ShineX chapter 2 . 1/28
Very well done :)
ShineX chapter 1 . 1/28
Very nicely setup there, the emotional scenes were very well done.
walking-on-thunderclouds chapter 1 . 1/27
You really got me tearing up over Petunia, ow. Great story, can’t wait to read the rest!
Sensorybuzz chapter 20 . 1/26
Love this story! Thanks for writing.
IsabelLilyAthenaPotterMalfoy chapter 3 . 1/5
Harry is related to the Malfoys through Narcissa Malfoy (née Black) who married into the Malfoy family, and is Sirius' cousin. He's even related to his godson, Harry Potter, through Dorea Potter (née Black) who is a distant relative to Harry and James Potter.
bahnannah chapter 4 . 12/10/2021
It’s unusual to see a Lucius that wasn’t at least 75% pro Voldemort. I’m enjoying seeing him decide to back Harry. Well, for now with no plans of murdering him in the works. The jig part was hilarious.
1,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »