Reviews for Petunia's Boys
FiberBard chapter 20 . 4/26
3 3 3
This is the first fanfic I’ve ever read where Vernon wasn’t a complete monster. Thank you for this refreshing new story line. I just wish we would’ve gotten to see the look on Bellatrix face when she realized what became of Voldie. Especially if the news would have been delivered by a pregnant Narcissa. Great story
fantasyinmymind chapter 20 . 4/15
What an interesting perspective of the Dursley's and Harry. I did like it.
kjmeow chapter 1 . 4/8
This is very close to my heart and thank you for writing this.
violetmaid chapter 20 . 3/11
I remember reading the first few chapters of this years ago, I probably followed it and decided to wait until it was finished and read it all at once which never happened, oops.

Glad someone recced it to me again though, I really enjoyed it. Hope you and yours are keeping safe.
SassyDKitten chapter 13 . 2/25
whoa...ok, wasn't quite expecting that ending...not my cup of tea, but hey, if it helps him relieve some stress, go Snape!
SassyDKitten chapter 1 . 2/24
Owww my heart I'm hooked already, but owww
Drarryshippernumberone chapter 20 . 2/21
oh i absolutely loved this! a fantastic AU! I laughed, I cried, I smirked and giggled... havent found a story this good in a while. thank you.
Blueberry Babe chapter 20 . 2/19
Very enjoyable story. Thank you.
Livgg chapter 20 . 2/8
I love this! Excellent fic!
55artix chapter 1 . 1/27
gresatgj job
Great story. Thanks for sharing it.
What a brilliant stroke! I've never seen draco voluntarily sorted to gryffindor before.
Liljevit chapter 20 . 1/23
Great story. It's Nice to see good Dursleys.
mcepl chapter 11 . 1/23
McGonagall’s family put hops into whiskey? WHAT? … (after some search on the Internet completely disgusted) … hopped whiskey, oh my God! As we have needed another evidence that the world turned towards the Evil!
1,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »