Reviews for Turn Me On
Rex Splode chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Man what a great story. I enjoyed how you wrote the characters here, fits with the new comics to.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I really loved reading this. Kal is so playful here and I find that I enjoy reading him like that because, quite frankly, not enough people write him like that.

Nice job. :)
William chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I was definitely turned on myself. This is a great fic. Love the raw emotion between Superman and Wonder Woman, and yet you were able to display both their vulnerabilities. This entire fic is how I would imagine both Kal's and Diana's first time with one another.
Brooke chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
For once, I'm not disappointed in reading a fanfiction. So many times a find a good plot and a sucky writer, but your writing is superior to anyone on the cite. You're amazing, and I am in awe.
PhoenixRose76 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Wooohooo still waiting on the next chapter...caliente
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Cute ending, I loved this story! :D
casema chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Well damn, Diana wasn't the only a bit breathless at the end of this chapter. :D
casema chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Gah, could they be any sexier together?
phyrephly chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
That was so hot and so good, you have seriously got to write more for this couple. I love Superman and Wonder Woman together. :D
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Really don't know what to say. I mean that was a perfect chapter. I mean of course I want more. I think everyone who has read this story wants more and if not. The hell with then. (grins) Seriously that was a fantastic short story. So my question would be what else do you have for us? Ghost...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Just caught up with this fic. Great work!1
Mr.Moe chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Powerful and passionate and very nicely done!
Modify the Lifestream chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Manikai chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Hot and cool)! I love Kal and Diana being cocky and honest with each other, and I'd love to see more of that. 3-rd chapter, maybe?