Reviews for The Crayon Fiasco
BAMF21 chapter 1 . 2/23
OMG, this story was so cute! I hope there's a sequel!
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Lol! I love her demands, too
A plate of warm cookies

A glass of ice cold milk

A death ray gun

A new Mr. Giraffe plushy

:D

Though, Kid really should have made the contractor do it an 8th time, for the symmetry :)
Walking-on-the-Promenade chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was quite beautiful. The grammar was a tad questionable, but it was still very beautiful.
KuriSari chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ok, I have no idea where to start...

- I loved the way how you divided this in Acts and the interlude' I have never seen anything like that in a fanfic and it's very suiting, at least for the military/ opera like atmosphere this story helds

- Then, your grammar and words of choice are marvellous (I wish I could Kursiv the word marvellous, just imagine it is) and Kid's talking is, both in his mental fight about folded (or better not folded) toilet paper or his constant stubborn want for Patti to open doors, is really magnificent!

- It'd be so Patti to name something like a surprise party 'Operation Cobra' xD And the last sentences (especially 'Viva la rèsistance') kind of impressed me, which leads us to the next point, which there is:

- I really, truly love how you made this like miliary, French Revolution like. It is so awesome, there is no word for it!

Well, last point of advice (but that just may be me)

- Sometimes it was a little hard to read certain sentences because it was kind of confusing (Maybe it was your purpose? I don't know)

Aside from that, thanks a lot for charing this! It deserves far more reviews
Palm Sized Tiger chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Omega. Hi larius although i doubt kid would swear except for his trade mark, damn it!