Reviews for Sweet Games
sheepeater chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was beyond perfect. I can't tell you how much I loved this. You captured their back and forth banter down pat. And can I just say that it amused me immensely to see Rukia compared to a cartoon villain? Anyway, hands down one of the BEST Bleach fics I've ever had the pleasure to stumble upon. That piece at the end capped things off flawlessly. Well done. I hope to see more work like this from you soon! Thanks for the great read,

sora
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
An interesting light touch with the end, and the film-maker's eye for that last detail, the chocolate box with its remaining morsel and the delicate paper stirring in the wind. The 'open' ending, not spelling everything out, is an art itself.
Lunacat13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
How bittersweet :) Lovely
Hidden Masked chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was really sweet and amazing! You have just dashed your way up to become my favourite IchiRuki author! :D Love your story!
SamanthaEscalante chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I really like the way that they talk and act, its like they personality. Lovely one-shot! :B
BosRonald chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
nice
chineschopsticks chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ohhhh semi-kinky confession game.. Lol jk it was cute. :)
KurosakiCrystal18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aw! This is a cute story. I love it! :)

I wonder what Rukia was going to say...

Kurosaki
TruantPony chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Humor, ah...so nicely done.

Things I liked:

The confession and chocolate game. The way Ichigo was sharing his chocolates that _other girls_ had given to him. The idea of him 'escaping' to gorge on chocolate in the privacy of his own home, so that it doesn't reflect on his 'reputation' at school. The embarrassing stories exchanged, and in particular, the explanation on why Byakuya doesn't wear a scarf anymore. How 'propose' actually means 'impose'. I really liked that sentence, nice place on the words.

Highlights:

The emotional connection and deep trust. These moments are shared between them only. The disappointment when they come to the last chocolate, and the relief that Ichigo feels at finally telling her he missed her while she was away, and the subtle indications she felt the same. The way Rukia is still as devoted to duty as ever. There's poignancy, of the uneaten chocolate at the end.

All in all, very nice!

Cheers,

Truant
Prizz chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I like it! I expected a kiss and I find it short, but I enjoyed reading it! It makes me miss IchiRuki moments more.
pamianime chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww how cuuute! Dumb hollow ruining the moment Dx

Great little piece of work x)
teshichan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Stupid hollow... Ruining the moment. I wonder what Rukia would have said? Hope you write another one for white day! :)
Innocent Freak chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
that's so cute...!
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awww this was so cute! I loved it to bits! The Booboo part with Nii-sama's scarf, had me laughing my head off. Gosh that was cute and hilarious at the same time XD You just had the right amount of fluffs in here that make me so heartwarming and smiling like crazy. I couldn't help but went awwed at Ichigo's confession of missing her. Rukia was so adorable and such a tease with using her chocolate to get a confession out of Ichigo :D I just loved the whole moment of them laughing and sharing secrets in their own little world. Man, damn that hollow for ruin the moment! :( Lastly, you turned my heart into a puddle of goodies when I read that Rukia's chocolate was homemade. Awww! I hope they will go back and share the chocolate after their fight with the hollow. Anyways, this one-shot was just too cute and sweet. Loved it! )
lady-in-denial chapter 1 . 2/14/2012