Reviews for Full Moon Rising
ScarlettSaracino chapter 40 . 6/27/2014
This...Made. Me. Cry.
Powerful stuff, hon. You should write professionally
Kageyjay chapter 40 . 10/7/2013
I wish this wasn't done! I'm sorry, that I haven't left any reviews at all! I mostly read a night, and had to go to bed rather than review.
Very unique! You have some creative ideas that I've absolutely never heard before. And it's so well written it was easy to read. I was really caught up in your story!
It took me a little bit to get used to, but then I really liked the alternation between timelines. I very much like it that you came full circle, so at the end of the last chapter I could go back to the first chapter, and find out what happened to Alice next.
Thank you for such an enjoyable read!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 37 . 10/6/2013
Nice, you put so much action in just these past 2 or 4 paragraphs. Great job, but I wished there was more action. Never the less. Gr8 Job writing alice. Everyone has her as this worm, who only cares about fashion. But there is so much more To these characters. But all anyone ever really concentrates on is smut.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I already read this on Twilighted. net I was great. I will probably be re-reading it once more. You did a FANSTATIC job with Alice.
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is an interesting beginning. I like canon characters, but done with a good author's creativity. I would never expected that she would awake on a beach. I don't have the book with me, so I can't check. Since you write only canon, I guess I just assumed it was near the asylum. Hmm.
I don't really want to commit to 40 chapters, but this is very well written. I like to, but I may not comment after every chapter.
So here I go...
Guest chapter 40 . 8/3/2013
I would also love for Carlisle to eventually know Alaric was the one to create him. Though Alice and Jasper are meant to be together, I'd love to read another ending with Alice and Alaric. The two of them join the Cullen family and that is from where my first idea comes.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/31/2013
I would love to read the story of Alaric. He is one of my favorite characters as he reminds me of Edward Cullen.
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
This is so sad! Really really good though. Have you finished the story now, or are you going to write the cullens going to Forks? Either way, very very good and please write more!
eli-dunbigboot chapter 40 . 6/9/2013
And so this early part of Alice's life comes full-circle. Thank you for Alaric, he was such a great original character. Very well done for writing such an sympathetic portrayal of him. Love his talent.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 39 . 6/9/2013
Many apologies for my lack of reviews, my hubby does not like me reading online so I now download fics to my kindle and I have read up to here on it. First of all, thank you so much for this story, it is only multi-chapter Alice story I have read and it is wonderful. I have made a note to seek out your other stories when I have finished reading this one. Keep up the great work. PS I am totally shocked by the lack of reviews, will do my best to pimp this story out!
reddoggie chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
Aw, I love your story, so good! Its cool how it has been switching back and forth between two different times for
DragonGirl323 chapter 40 . 4/24/2013
Goodness, sorry it took so long for me to review! I've been getting behind on my reading.

Anyways... *distraught whimper* This chapter was so beautiful, especially the small portion when Alaric envisioned a possible future with Alice. That one moment was so bittersweet it brought me to tears. She was meant for Jasper, but my God... You made a piece of my fangirl heart shrivel and die. You are such a magnificent writer. I hope you update again soon. I'm anxious to read what comes next!

Sincerely,
DragonGirl323
BookHound chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
Wow, great chapter! I loved the depth and description.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 40 . 4/12/2013
.Goodness. This was... unbelievable. That part when he erases her memories reminded me so much of the movie 'Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind' - your reason behind Alice's loss of memory before her 'changing' is really very, very convincing! This is great writing - kudos, and thanks for sharing! :)
Magic Janet chapter 40 . 4/11/2013
love! so awesome! you are great!