Reviews for The Imperial Palace
Shiina Yuki chapter 11 . 3/13
*cries*
Cave Inimicum D. H chapter 20 . 2/5
Please, continueee! Jeez, I can't even say it in words how much I enjoyed your story. My favourite is Royal Pair, oh my god how I love them together... They're just perfect for each other. And shit, so sexy. I can imagine Atobe's face when he first actually touched Ryoma's great butt XD. And I really enjoyed other pairs as well, which is unusually for me but well. That's the magic of a strip club and the thought Ryoma dancing with Fuji ya. But I like Sanada the least, he's just... I don't know, not the Sanada I always imagined. Here he's juat seme in bed (onlu when it comes to putting his dick in). I just really like the idea of Yukimura being the cute one, but hell yeah that's your story. I just wish there was more Royal, because 3-4 chapters about them out of 20 is a little too much for my fangirl's mind :c. Pleaseeee update!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
Mou! Please update! I want the perfect pair together!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
I pity sanada in this chapter tsk mou yukimura
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Kyaaaa! Perfect pair finally some improvement hahahaha
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Aww sanada was really serious, yukimura was so lucky :) and also sanada was too cute for his own good hahahaha
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Indeed sanada was so adorable hahahaha
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Wahahahahaha poor tezuka hahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Mou! It was so fun seducing an innocent person like sanada! Hahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
I am so loving Atobe and all his diva quirks. And his banters with Echizen. And Oshitari's drink limit. And Niou and Yagyuu's relationship. And Hiro-chan! And Shirihaishi's perverted tendencies. I'm so loving how you portray every character in this story. Though I'm getting really tired of Sanda and Yukimura's bullshit! Can't they just be happy with each other already?! And please torture Fuji-kun some more as revenge for being a tease on Tezuka. Yup! That's all. Thank you for this story. It kept me occupied for a whole day. Not really for 24-hours. But you get my point right? Sorry I'm just blabbering. Please update soon.
wolfram22 chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
Awesome! Hope you can update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I cried when I noticed that there was a new chapter. This is definetely one of my favourite fanfictions and you are an amazing writer. But I have been thinking that have you though about putting your fanfics on Archive of our own. There you could get probably more readers and you can get kudos there too.
lemon-and-chai chapter 20 . 7/16/2015
Yay I'm happy you're still writing this fic! Was getting worried there XD Hahaha I love primadonna Mizuki.
sugoiauriga chapter 20 . 7/11/2015
i love it when atobe/ryoma is written with all that sass it deserves. this chapter is sexy and hot. Inui is bartender? Atobe better close down the bar if you don't want your customers to die. Echizen ur so cute hahahaha (too much ponta will kill gdi kid). And Atobe's so mature (gooood goood).thanks for sharing.
nonmaden chapter 20 . 7/11/2015
Gosh! it's UPDATE... X333
after about... a year(?)... and squelled when i checked on the notification... you really made my day... thank you... X3333
just when i thought 'how i missed Kaidoh', you made Inui as the bartender in Atobe's club! can't help laughing so hard... XDDDDDD (it doesn't related... #okay -_-") hope Inui didn't bring all the ingredients for his own concoctions to the club... XDDD maybe Atobe should check the bartender quality before he accept him to work at his club...
it must be the most stressful days for Atobe... and Ryouma who came just for Atobe's help(?) is... WOW...
i thought Ryouma still like his usual self, come when he needed then go after he satisfied (or so i thought)... but then, he out of the bed because... sleep-groping?! O_o Atobe did it while sleeping?! just how far Atobe's sexual prowess is... O_O
Gosh! Atobe wearing a robe while doing Ryouma is sooo sexy... X333