Reviews for The Imperial Palace
lemon-and-chai chapter 20 . 7/16
Yay I'm happy you're still writing this fic! Was getting worried there XD Hahaha I love primadonna Mizuki.
sugoiauriga chapter 20 . 7/11
i love it when atobe/ryoma is written with all that sass it deserves. this chapter is sexy and hot. Inui is bartender? Atobe better close down the bar if you don't want your customers to die. Echizen ur so cute hahahaha (too much ponta will kill gdi kid). And Atobe's so mature (gooood goood).thanks for sharing.
nonmaden chapter 20 . 7/11
Gosh! it's UPDATE... X333
after about... a year(?)... and squelled when i checked on the notification... you really made my day... thank you... X3333
just when i thought 'how i missed Kaidoh', you made Inui as the bartender in Atobe's club! can't help laughing so hard... XDDDDDD (it doesn't related... #okay -_-") hope Inui didn't bring all the ingredients for his own concoctions to the club... XDDD maybe Atobe should check the bartender quality before he accept him to work at his club...
it must be the most stressful days for Atobe... and Ryouma who came just for Atobe's help(?) is... WOW...
i thought Ryouma still like his usual self, come when he needed then go after he satisfied (or so i thought)... but then, he out of the bed because... sleep-groping?! O_o Atobe did it while sleeping?! just how far Atobe's sexual prowess is... O_O
Gosh! Atobe wearing a robe while doing Ryouma is sooo sexy... X333
and tonight... to get the business done... X3333
after dealing with Mizuki... xp
AlphaSilverLover chapter 20 . 7/11
OMG! Thank-you, Knis! You are fabulous and Echizen/Ponta is the best thing ever! I've never really liked Atobe/Ryoma but this fic is making them kinda likable!
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 7/11
Wow that was awesome
anon chan chapter 20 . 7/11
Its been such a long while!
Please continue with Sanada and Yukimura next time, im dying to know the rest!
As always, great chapter.
Rikkai Love chapter 20 . 7/10
Glad you updated! I was waiting for one! Are you going to add a next chapter? If you are, can it be Alpha pair?
Call Me. Mira chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Wow, I really love this story. I read it once last year and im glad i added it to my subscriptions (on my account that i'm too lazy to log into) Cause Its even better than I remember, I re-read it from the start and everything. I really enjoy your author's notes at the start (what with the reasons,ratings and stuffs) Platinum pair 3 I love platinum pair... Alpha pair is amazing too... Sanada is so cute. and despite the fact he's underaged 'Kirihara-Chan' and Shirashi are cute, I feel bad for Fuji, No one believes he's serious. Of course Royal pair is always amazing... Zaizen... He's amazing just by existing (Like I didn't realise till I looked him up for this story... but he is totally my type... I cant believe I forgot him in the Anime o.o) All in all I love everything... I LOVE IT!
Update pretty please with a sexy Fuji pole dancing on top (With his sexy thigh high boots)

Ahh I love this story .
ponychan13 chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
I love the Royal Pair's moments. They are so cute denying each other..haha
Melody chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Oh my goodness! I've been reading your fanfics for a while, and I had NO idea that English was not your first language! Your stories are absolutely amazing and delightful to read 3

Honestly, I never bother with reviews because I'm unbelievably lazy, but I just had to make an exception here. I cannot wait until you update Imperial Palace or come out with new writings _! Please write forever- you immediately became a favorite author of mine :D

-A huge supporter and fan 3
AlphaSilverLover chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
An update! Lucky!

Go Yukimura! Sanada is whipped but it's cute that he was sacrificing so much for his boyfriend. He'd better get those grades up if he wants to have sex! lol

A controlling Yukimura torturing Sanada is the best!
Tenipuri Baby chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
Haha I love how Yukimura is using his relationship to help (punish & reward) Sanada for things like school grades! Still it's turning out to be a cute relationship. I wonder how Sanada will like this later on.

I thought it was adorable that he wanted to know if he could at least call Yukimura!
daremoinai chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
It's so great that you updated this! Your stories are addictive.
Sei Hikari chapter 19 . 6/15/2014
yay! an update... wheee!

but... but... *sad face*
even though it's sanada's fault, i can't help but feel sad for him. *sighs* i mean... he's doing all these for his love for yukimura! at least, yuki should show a bit moooore compassion and appreciation and ask him to go to his house, instead and let them live together (lol).

it seems to me that you have fun torturing sanada! well.. i can't blame you b/c this guy is too adorable not to make fun at. lol.

okay... sanada baby, show yukimura what you are made of! just hang in there!

i'll leave it to you. you are a genius! i know you'll let them get together in the end and make us all happy again! update soon! XD