Reviews for Ghosts
Jfreak chapter 1 . 1/30
I'm sorry I was too lazy to log in, and I know I've left a review here before, but I wanted to tell you that this is one of the very few (if not the only) angsty and character death story I have ever read to the end. I hate reading sad stories, but this one was so well written that I actually endured till the bittersweet end. Very well done. :)
Molly chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
This is bloody brilliant! Bloody brilliant! One of the best stories I have ever read. Honest. God this was amazing. I love you and I love this story!
Molly chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
I gasped in pure pain when Sherlock saw Johm after he died. This is absolutely amazing. I lie it. I love it. I love it.
Molly chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
I'm crying. I'm bloody crying. This hurts so much..
Molly chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
The tears. All the tears.
Molly chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Just popping by to say I love this story. It's so sad and unique. I haven't read a story like this before. It's brilliant.
DracyGiuliana chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
This was absolutely beautiful and I cried. Like, a lot. Thank you for sharing this wonderful bittersweet story!
Smiling Dreams chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
DONOVAN I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!
Smiling Dreams chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Sherly... );
Smiling Dreams chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Appear, as in, no longer invisible? Cool.
Smiling Dreams chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
I'm thinking Sherlock might go along the path of suicide eventually.
Smiling Dreams chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Oh Sherlock. Your not a murder. Technically it's man slaughter. Sorry, not helping. Well, I don't think I am anyway...
Smiling Dreams chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Oh my god... John was there, at your shoulder, he will ALWAYS be there for you Sherlock. Always.
Smiling Dreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
My gut feels sore now. Thanks for my killer feels! (No pun intended)
kelasnglb chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
WELL i read the first chapter and said : im not going to read this anymore
i red the following chapters and said : you guy is extra ordinary the story is amazing but there is no way im going to fav it
i read the last two chapters and i am writing this and going to fav this story right now .
great work thanks for sharing .
oh and i read most of your Sherlock stories and i want to say you are genius in picturing the vice versa i mean what would happen if sherlock was in john's situation thanks for the lot of them .